Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone provides extensive warehousing and completely serviced office solutions to the business sectors including aviation, aerospace, and also logistics. The Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers simple and also an efficient procedures for setting up a business within the free zone.
Company types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural/individual)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
License types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
Following are the required documents for setting a branch company in ADAFZ
For Initial approval
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license
- Passport copies of the companies shareholder’s and also the manager
- Audited financial reports for corporate entity
- Application form for registration
- Board resolution (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (notarized and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager (notarized and attested)
- Passport size photo of Manager (white background)
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADAFZ
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and proﬁt
- 24/7 security and also access to facilities
- Fast and also efficient cargo clearance services
- Independent regulations and also strategic location
- In-house IT and also telecommunications services
- Simple registration and also licensing processes
- Easy access to the regional markets
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news