Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone provides extensive warehousing and completely serviced office solutions to the business sectors including aviation, aerospace, and also logistics. The Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers simple and also an efficient procedures for setting up a business within the free zone.
Company types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural/individual)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
License types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
Following are the required documents for setting a branch company in ADAFZ
For Initial approval
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license
- Passport copies of the companies shareholder’s and also the manager
- Audited financial reports for corporate entity
- Application form for registration
- Board resolution (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (notarized and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager (notarized and attested)
- Passport size photo of Manager (white background)
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADAFZ
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and proﬁt
- 24/7 security and also access to facilities
- Fast and also efficient cargo clearance services
- Independent regulations and also strategic location
- In-house IT and also telecommunications services
- Simple registration and also licensing processes
- Easy access to the regional markets
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Local Sponsor in UAE refers to local service agents and nominee shareholders in mainland companies with foreign investments. It is mandatory that a sponsor has to be a UAE national. A local sponsor in the UAE acts as a sleeping partner in your business who has to own...
The main agenda of the branch office is to promote and market the products/services of the parent company, finalize agreements and offer services to its customers. Branch in Dubai is ideal for regulated industries like banking, financial services, and industries....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.