Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone provides extensive warehousing and completely serviced office solutions to the business sectors including aviation, aerospace, and also logistics. The Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers simple and also an efficient procedures for setting up a business within the free zone.
Company types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural/individual)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
License types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
Following are the required documents for setting a branch company in ADAFZ
For Initial approval
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license
- Passport copies of the companies shareholder’s and also the manager
- Audited financial reports for corporate entity
- Application form for registration
- Board resolution (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (notarized and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager (notarized and attested)
- Passport size photo of Manager (white background)
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADAFZ
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and proﬁt
- 24/7 security and also access to facilities
- Fast and also efficient cargo clearance services
- Independent regulations and also strategic location
- In-house IT and also telecommunications services
- Simple registration and also licensing processes
- Easy access to the regional markets
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai has a reputation around the world as being a business-friendly city with excellent incentives for entrepreneurs. This is especially true for e-commerce businesses. Now, more than ever before, people are increasing their spending habits online. Dubai is prepared...
Are you thinking about starting a business in Dubai? There is no better time than now! The economy in the UAE is booming, and there are several big events planned in the city for 2021 that are expected to bring in even more business to the area. So, if you’re ready to...
Covid-19 may have stopped events dead in their tracks in 2020, but Dubai is planning to make up for the lost time in 2021. The city has scored a number of major bids for big events that will bring in professionals from all over the world. The Dubai Business Expo 2021...
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news