Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone provides extensive warehousing and completely serviced office solutions to the business sectors including aviation, aerospace, and also logistics. The Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers simple and also an efficient procedures for setting up a business within the free zone.
Company types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural/individual)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
License types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
Following are the required documents for setting a branch company in ADAFZ
For Initial approval
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license
- Passport copies of the companies shareholder’s and also the manager
- Audited financial reports for corporate entity
- Application form for registration
- Board resolution (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (notarized and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager (notarized and attested)
- Passport size photo of Manager (white background)
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADAFZ
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and proﬁt
- 24/7 security and also access to facilities
- Fast and also efficient cargo clearance services
- Independent regulations and also strategic location
- In-house IT and also telecommunications services
- Simple registration and also licensing processes
- Easy access to the regional markets
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Plan your own logistics consultants business in Dubai Running a logistics business is a challenge, but starting a business where your goal is to help others run their own more efficiently such as a logistics consultancy is doubly challenging. You will need adequate...
The world’s most flourishing economies were not ready for the COVID 19 pandemic that has shunned every country’s normal routine. During these desperate times the primary goal of every country was to reduce the spread of the virus across the citizens and take care of...
When it comes to Mainland Company Formation, Limited Liability Formation in UAE is known to be one of the most developed business entities. There are three kinds of licenses to be issued for business setup in Mainland Company Formation in UAE, namely – Commercial,...
The industrial license in Dubai authorizes business or a company to perform industrial activities such as manufacturing, processing, and other activities in Dubai. To start any business operations in Dubai it is mandatory to obtain an industrial license. This license...
When it comes to senses, fragrance holds a unique place. Perfumes have the essence of bringing back the cherished moments. Perfume comes with a unique identification which is highly acknowledged in the UAE market. Commonly known as “Attar” which is a concentrated form...
Health and fitness are now trending in Dubai and is becoming a fashion in the UAE. Every individual whether local Emirate or ex-pat is working on achieving the goal of attaining the ideal condition of health. Which is giving rise to setting up a gym in Dubai and...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.