Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone provides extensive warehousing and completely serviced office solutions to the business sectors including aviation, aerospace, and also logistics. The Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers simple and also an efficient procedures for setting up a business within the free zone.
Company types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural/individual)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
License types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
Following are the required documents for setting a branch company in ADAFZ
For Initial approval
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license
- Passport copies of the companies shareholder’s and also the manager
- Audited financial reports for corporate entity
- Application form for registration
- Board resolution (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (notarized and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager (notarized and attested)
- Passport size photo of Manager (white background)
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADAFZ
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and proﬁt
- 24/7 security and also access to facilities
- Fast and also efficient cargo clearance services
- Independent regulations and also strategic location
- In-house IT and also telecommunications services
- Simple registration and also licensing processes
- Easy access to the regional markets
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 58 982 7842
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic. While this is a new way of doing...
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs! Up...
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining, and other tourist sites. And there’s no better time than now to start your...
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news