Abu Dhabi Free Zone Setup
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and also the biggest of the 7 emirates as well as involving over 80% of the nation’s complete land. However, there are a few free zones in Abu Dhabi, which offer a positive atmosphere for business setup in the Emirates and also give an entryway for foreign investors.
List of Free Zones in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) Free Zone
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets Free Zone (ADGMFZ)
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (ZonesCorp)
- Masdar City Free Zone
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD)
Kinds of Legal Entities in the Abu Dhabi Free Zone
A corporate or also individual entity can register their venture in Abu Dhabi free zones in any of the accompanying ways:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is an independent legal entity, with individual shareholder, corporate shareholder, or also a combination of both.
- Branch of a Foreign Company
A foreign company can set up its main activity based foreign office or also branch office within the UAE by having a license from the Ministry of Economics and Commerce.
- Branch of a UAE Company
A company set up in the UAE can likewise open a branch in free zones, mainland or offshore.
- Freelance License
Freelancers are granted a freelance permit that identifies one as a sole practitioner and also allows him/her to conduct business in one’s original name instead of a brand name.
How to Set Up a Business in Abu Dhabi Free Zones
It establishes free zones as independent jurisdictions which act as a single-window administration as well as allow an expat entrepreneur to own a company (100% shares), without partnering with a UAE national.
Setting up a business in the Abu Dhabi free zone is easy; It includes:
- Deciding the Type of Business Activity
Since every business activity has its principles and guidelines, first it requires you to decide the activity that you will conduct, afterward go ahead with it.
- Registering the Trade Name
Second register the trade name of your company. Then you can give the list of your suggested names to the Abu Dhabi Free Zone Authority, and if the name is not already registered by the existing company in the UAE, the authorities shall approve as well as duly registered.
- Getting Approvals from the Free Zone Authority
After getting an initial confirmation for your trade name and fulfilling all the necessities, then the investor must get a confirmation for issuance of the business license.
- Issuance of License
Finally, when the concerned authorities get confirmation, then the investor may continue to the stage of fulfilling the legal requirements of business permit issuance from the free zone authority.
What are the Documents Required?
- Company Application Form
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport size photos with a white background
- 2-3 suggested names for the new company
- Specifications of the business activity
- Number of visas required
- 2 x Proofs of Address (dated inside 3 months)
- Bank or Professional Reference Letter
- And also Curriculum Vitae (summary of professional history), for freelance license
Why Should You Set Up a Business in the Abu Dhabi Free Zone?
Free trade zones provide a variety of incentives for traders setting up a business. In any free trade zone, one can start a business with flexible-facility. Therefore, beginning a company in a free zone is always cost effective. The cost will differ with various free zones. Apart from these, still there are many extra advantages of starting a business in Abu Dhabi free zones:
- 100% foreign ownership as well as 100% free transfer of funds
- Simple export and Import conditions
- Attractive working environment.
- Good support services.
- Fast immigration process
- No personal income or capital gain taxes.
- Visas for investors, staff and also family members with 3 years’ validity
- No mainland labor rules are applicable
- Document clearance process is simple and also hassle-free
MSZ Consultancy has helped a few customers to arrange business in the UAE. Contact us for company formation in the Abu Dhabi free zone, and also our business consultants will assist you at the earliest… For further more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org