Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) provides an efficient and also strong business environment for the firms operating in Financial Service Industry. The Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) Free Zone is an ideal location for investors to start a company in the financial sector, particularly private banking, wealth management and also asset management. The Abu Dhabi Global Market is governed by three independent authorities:
1. Registration Authority
Registration Authority support and guide organisations through the whole process of company formation, registration and licensing, visas and also other services in ADGM.
2.Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA)
The main objective of FSRA is to establish a robust and well-regulated financial market with a high level of regulatory transparency and also engagement.
They have a fully independent common law framework to adjudicate civil and also commercial disputes.
Services in Dubai, UAE?
Types of entities in ADGM
- Company Limited by Shares
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Partnership Firm
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADGM
- 100% company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- World class facilities and also modern infrastructure to financial institutes
- Multiple visa options and also easy to sponsor dependents
- Common law jurisdiction
- Simple and also convenient business procedures
- Availability of dedicated skilled professionals
And also Abu Dhabi announces two years fee waived off for new business licenses, so this has been a better time to start your company in Abu Dhabi. For further details, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Email us: email@example.com