Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business Growth in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has emerged as a global leader in commerce and trade, with investors from all over the world traveling to the region to conduct business. For these small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), there has never been a better...
Changes in UAE Residency Rules Dubai, being one of the most popular emirates in the UAE, often has specific regulations related to visit visas and residency. These rules can include duration of stay, requirements for obtaining or renewing visas, and potential pathways...
Dubai’s Logistics Sector: A Market in Growth Mode The landscape of Dubai's logistics sector is undergoing a massive transformation thanks to the rapid growth of online retail commerce. This surge in e-commerce activities, both locally and globally, has spurred a wave...
Mainland Company Setup in Dubai Mainland business setup in Dubai offers a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong presence in the UAE. Thanks to its strategic geographic location and business-positive environment, the region has grown...
Emiratization Rule UAE The UAE has recently made efforts to bolster its local workforce through a series of amendments to its Emiratization rules. This strategic move is part of a broader Emiratization campaign to enhance the employment prospects for Emirati nationals...
Internal Business Audits in the UAE If you’re a business owner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you’re likely already familiar with internal business audits. These regular audits are a requirement for certain businesses and are dedicated to ensuring the...