Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
We MSZ Consultancy will assist you regarding product registration, call +971 52 544 1248 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Setting Up a Dubai Free Zone Company? Think Dubai Airport Free Zone
Business Setup Dubai Free Zones Is a Good Call Dubai is known to be a world-class tourist destination, but we attract more than just casual visitors. Dubai’s location, superior infrastructure, and business-welcoming policies also make it a leading global economic...
Basics of VAT Registration in Saudi Arabia
Starting and Operating a Business in Saudi Arabia Makes Good Sens If you’re a foreign business entrepreneur or investor who’s thinking about setting up a shop in Saudi Arabia, that’s a smart move. Why choose the KSA? Saudi Arabia has the largest free-market economy...
Business Licensing Options: Free Zone vs. Mainland vs. Offshore
Business Licensing Options in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has grown into one of the largest business hubs in the world thanks to its business-friendly environment, financially rewarding regulations, and enticing business incentives. As a result, entrepreneurs...
Tips for Business Setup in Saudi Arabia
Company Formation in Saudi Arabia Is a Smart Idea Are you an entrepreneur who’s interested in starting a foreign-owned business in the Middle East? You’re certainly not alone. Business investors are entering the markets of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in droves, and they’re...
The Benefits of Hiring an Accounting and Bookkeeping Company in Dubai
Accounting and Bookkeeping Companies Starting a business in Dubai can be challenging, especially when managing finances and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations. That's where accounting firms come in. Hiring an accounting firm in Dubai can bring many...
Why Set Up Your Company in the SHAMS Free Zone?
The SHAMS Free Zone Dubai is a bustling hub of business and innovation that has attracted entrepreneurs and investors from all corners of the world. With its welcoming business environment and thriving economy, it's no surprise that Dubai is a top choice for both...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news