Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
8 Best Tips for Choosing a New Business Location in the UAE for 2023 By all measures, the UAE is a world-class destination – not just for visitors and tourists, but also for businesses. The UAE’s geographic position in the Middle East is strategic for being able to...
Dubai is home to one of the world's largest and most progressive business environments. From all around the globe, investors travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the vast array of business and regulatory benefits the region brings. Despite the...
The Place of Manufacturing in the UAE’s Growing Economy Manufacturing has been helping to shape the global economy since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution in the late 18th century, and it’s still an essential industry in the present-day 21st century, too. And...
For many investors and entrepreneurs, the first name that springs to mind when it comes to international business is “Dubai.” From around the world, folks travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the many lucrative incentives the region offers. And...
E-commerce Is a Big Business There are a lot of things to like about e-commerce. More shoppers are now buying online than ever before. And in addition to the burgeoning online traffic, another advantage for e-commerce business owners is that there’s no need to...
Why Starting a Business in the UAE Makes Good Sense The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has come a long way since its founding back in 1971. The UAE has been very intentional about building up its physical and technical infrastructure and has welcomed the inclusion of...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news