Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Why Choose Dubai for Your Retirement As you reach retirement age, you have a choice where you want to spend your golden years. There are many options available to you. One such destination that is quickly gaining popularity is the city of Dubai. This metropolis along...
Digital Marketing in the UAE Let's face it! Traditional marketing tactics are slowly fading away thanks to the incredible possibilities offered by digital advertising. In fact, Digital marketing is a booming industry that’s expected to surpass $375 billion...
The UAE Remains the Top Destination for Business and Ecommerce Ecommerce in the UAE has seen an upward trend for years, and with consumer purchasing practices evolving, the forecast for the surrounding it seems brighter than ever. By undertaking numerous initiatives,...
An Introduction to the Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Campus The Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Campus (DTEC) is a government-owned industry created to provide start-ups with a favorable work environment to help them grow and prosper. This entrepreneur center is...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news