Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Commercial Brokerage License in Dubai Dubai is a great city for real estate brokerage due to its strong and rapidly growing economy, attracting many businesses and individuals to the region to conduct business. The city's real estate market has seen significant growth...
Maintaining financial health is crucial for any business, especially in a competitive market like Dubai. As a business owner, it's essential to understand your financial situation clearly, so you can make informed decisions that will help your company grow and thrive....
Moving Your UK Business to Dubai The UAE remains one of the most enduring regions for enterprise in the world. It’s home to many international companies and full of opportunities for savvy investors and entrepreneurs. And many UK companies realize just how lucrative...
Living the High Life in Dubai Dubai’s government, leaders, and citizens have put a lot of work into turning Dubai into a major, world-class destination. They’ve been incredibly successful, too. Dubai has a business-friendly clime, economy, and infrastructure in place...
Investing in Dubai For years, the UAE has carefully cultivated its status as one of the largest business hubs in the world. Their business sector is full of potential and enhanced with numerous regulations that make owning and operating a business easy, accessible,...
Dubai Tourism Initiatives Dubai is launching a new strategy to increase tourism in the UAE by nearly 40 million guests by 2031. This strategy aims to establish the UAE as one of the world's top ten tourist destinations. As Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news