Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Business Liquidation: An Introduction Despite being home to one of the most hospitable business environments globally, businesses in Dubai can still fail. Sometimes this occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like falling demand for certain products, recessions, or...
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news