Advantages of cosmetic product registration
Advantage of cosmetic product registration in debility label protection so it restricts others from using another company’s product name to sell their products ensuring that a company’s products are free of counterfeits in the market as well as guarantees the company import and re-export right and also it can freely operate in the worldwide market from Dubai. By Dubai municipality officials, many changes in cosmetic products as well as testing have occurred with time.
Some steps when registering the cosmetic product
- Establishing and also setting up a company. Cosmetic product registration can just be by a company that holds a trading license in the United Arab Emirates. Only UAE companies may register their products with the Dubai municipality. Either the company can originate from a different country or a Dubai based company.
- Registering the company with Dubai municipality after establishing a local company with the U.A.E, We can do its registration in two ways; One can submit the company’s documents to the municipality center hire a business consulting firm to do the registration process. The company representatives fill in forms for each of their products as required.
- Seeking for the labeling product examination after registration of the company, one needs to apply for product labeling assessment by its category. The company to submit samples of every product it is dealing with CPSS (consumer product safety service) alongside companies’ details.
- Product Labeling is mandatory for all companies to comply with standard information and also it will involve identifying whether the ingredients that customers might be allergic to, which may cause an adverse body reaction as well as comparing various categories of cosmetic products.
Some of these important documents include.
The documents are necessary for proving the existence of the company and its legality in the markets.
- Certificate of free (CFS) This is a document that shows that the cosmetic is freely sold in the country of origin. Health authorities or any other recognized bodies in the country of origin must issue it. The document is expected to be present at the time of application, and later a requested is made to submit the original one to support the copy presented during application.
- Analysis report; It is a document from the manufacturing company of the concerned product and gives detailed information on the used ingredients, the physical and chemical composition of the product.
- Ingredient report/Laboratory test report; The document shows the present levels of heavy metals such as zinc.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai has set itself apart as one of the leading hubs for business setups, not just in the Middle East, but for worldwide global trading. Both the city and country have become financial centers for many business sectors, including logistics, trading, and hospitality,...
Dubai has become well-known as a central hub for business, with lots of opportunities for launching successful businesses in practically every conceivable category. One area of increasing demand in the UAE, especially since the advent of the pandemic, is that of...
Dubai has long been considered the central UAE business hub for events planning. In this region, events occur frequently and represent substantial business opportunities. Whether it's the Dubai Expo or any other high-scale event, people regularly flock to the area to...
The UAE has long been considered one of the most attractive destinations for any aspiring entrepreneur. Free Zones are business jurisdictions designed to draw the attention of foreign investors, offering lower taxation rates, strategic business locations, and access...
Interested in learning more about professional PRO Services in Dubai? Partnering with an experienced Public Relations Officer is critical to the formation and operation of any organization or business in Dubai, or anywhere else in the UAE. A Public Relations Officer...
The Food and Beverage Industry is booming in Dubai. From international cuisines to local UAE traditional cuisine, it’s not just the restaurant/café business that’s booming. More specifically, the food delivery industry is really trending upwards, and is in demand...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news