Ajman Offshore Company Setup
The Ajman Offshore is under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Fastest company incorporation
- Renting an office or industrial premises are not required
- Cost effective offshore incorporation and also maintenance
- No Audit Report filing and also easy Bank account in UAE Banks
- Low operational cost and also No paid up share capital
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and also adaptable technique of organized foundation
Types of entity
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Ajman Offshore License Activities are following below
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Following are the required documents for incorporation of an Ajman offshore company
- A passport copy and also an original proof of residence of the shareholder.
- UAE Visa or Entry Stamp page copy
- Resume/CV of each shareholder
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
Requirements for corporate shareholders are following below
- Incorporation Certificate of the parent company and also a Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two Directors
A minimum of two directors are require for setting up an offshore company in Ajman.
Note: A shareholder can act as a director of the Ajman offshore company.
A minimum of one share holder is require for the purpose of Ajman offshore setup. The shareholders are allowed to invest in UAE companies and also cannot get UAE residence visa on the basis of Ajman offshore company.
Note: For offshore company in Ajman the details of directors and also shareholders are not available for public record.
A minimum of one secretary is required for setting up a offshore company in Ajman. A director and also a shareholder are allowed to act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
Local service agent:
Ajman offshore does not require an office. An offshore company in Ajman must appoint an agent. And also, the office address of an agent’s use as the register office of the offshore.
The Ajman offshore company name must end with a word “Limited”.
Ajman Offshore company will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup then feel free to contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
What’s a sole proprietorship? Also known as a sole trader, proprietor, or solo establishment, a sole proprietorship is one of the simplest and most common vehicles for starting your own business. This is a great choice for an individual who’s ready to go it alone in...
Business setups in UAE are some of the most popular and also recognized to be some of the most successful amongst all of the world’s economic centers. The modern infrastructure and many attractions here persuade many expats to launch their own business right here in...
Developing proper accounting and bookkeeping procedures is critical for a business's success, no matter the size or scope. Per the regulations of the UAE government, maintaining detailed books of your business accounts is a mandatory requirement that must be completed...
Numerous institutions in the UAE require documents to be attested or notarized before they are official. This is typically due to a wide range of reasons. Usually, companies request that documents submitted by employees, like college certificates and other...
The UAE is one of the largest business hubs on Earth, with a booming market and tons of opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs. But for business setup in Free Zones, you are required to own and maintain a banking account to make transactions and conduct...
The United Arab Emirates government has gone to great lengths to welcome and invite foreign nationals. The nation has invested in creating an impressive infrastructure with modern engineering, and has worked hard to create a better, more convenient quality of life for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news