Ajman Offshore Company Setup
The Ajman Offshore is under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Fastest company incorporation
- Renting an office or industrial premises are not required
- Cost effective offshore incorporation and also maintenance
- No Audit Report filing and also easy Bank account in UAE Banks
- Low operational cost and also No paid up share capital
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and also adaptable technique of organized foundation
Types of entity
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Ajman Offshore License Activities are following below
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Following are the required documents for incorporation of an Ajman offshore company
- A passport copy and also an original proof of residence of the shareholder.
- UAE Visa or Entry Stamp page copy
- Resume/CV of each shareholder
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
Requirements for corporate shareholders are following below
- Incorporation Certificate of the parent company and also a Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two Directors
A minimum of two directors are require for setting up an offshore company in Ajman.
Note: A shareholder can act as a director of the Ajman offshore company.
A minimum of one share holder is require for the purpose of Ajman offshore setup. The shareholders are allowed to invest in UAE companies and also cannot get UAE residence visa on the basis of Ajman offshore company.
Note: For offshore company in Ajman the details of directors and also shareholders are not available for public record.
A minimum of one secretary is required for setting up a offshore company in Ajman. A director and also a shareholder are allowed to act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
Local service agent:
Ajman offshore does not require an office. An offshore company in Ajman must appoint an agent. And also, the office address of an agent’s use as the register office of the offshore.
The Ajman offshore company name must end with a word “Limited”.
Ajman Offshore company will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup then feel free to contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news