Ajman Offshore Company Setup
The Ajman Offshore is under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Fastest company incorporation
- Renting an office or industrial premises are not required
- Cost effective offshore incorporation and also maintenance
- No Audit Report filing and also easy Bank account in UAE Banks
- Low operational cost and also No paid up share capital
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and also adaptable technique of organized foundation
Types of entity
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Ajman Offshore License Activities are following below
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Following are the required documents for incorporation of an Ajman offshore company
- A passport copy and also an original proof of residence of the shareholder.
- UAE Visa or Entry Stamp page copy
- Resume/CV of each shareholder
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
Requirements for corporate shareholders are following below
- Incorporation Certificate of the parent company and also a Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two Directors
A minimum of two directors are require for setting up an offshore company in Ajman.
Note: A shareholder can act as a director of the Ajman offshore company.
A minimum of one share holder is require for the purpose of Ajman offshore setup. The shareholders are allowed to invest in UAE companies and also cannot get UAE residence visa on the basis of Ajman offshore company.
Note: For offshore company in Ajman the details of directors and also shareholders are not available for public record.
A minimum of one secretary is required for setting up a offshore company in Ajman. A director and also a shareholder are allowed to act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
Local service agent:
Ajman offshore does not require an office. An offshore company in Ajman must appoint an agent. And also, the office address of an agent’s use as the register office of the offshore.
The Ajman offshore company name must end with a word “Limited”.
Ajman Offshore company will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup then feel free to contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Fintech in Dubai: The Future of Financial Services
Fintech in Dubai Dubai has been a pioneer in innovation and technology, and its emergence as a hub for fintech companies has been a significant milestone in the region's financial industry. The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has been at the forefront of...
Women in Business: Empowering Female Entrepreneurs in the UAE
Women in UAE Business The UAE has steadily grown to become a lucrative hub for entrepreneurship in recent years, attracting individuals from all over the world to set up their businesses. And as the business landscape in the UAE continues to evolve, the region is...
The UAE Launches New Golden Visa Platform
The UAE Golden Visa Program The UAE has been gaining attention recently for its "golden visa" program, which offers long-term residency to foreigners who invest in the country. Now, the UAE is taking its golden visa program to the next level by launching a new...
Augmented/Virtual Reality and Its Impact on the UAE Economy
Virtual Reality and the UAE The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been at the forefront of embracing cutting-edge technologies, and the integration of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) into the lives of its citizens is no exception. In recent years, the UAE...
Become a Resident of Dubai: Options for Investors and Global Citizens
Dubai’s Residency Program Dubai is a thriving global business hub that offers investors and entrepreneurs a wealth of commercial business opportunities. And as one of the most innovative and business-friendly cities in the world, Dubai has attracted investors and...
Mainland Company Formation in Dubai Without a Local Sponsor
Mainland Dubai Company Formation Dubai is home to a large market and a number of different jurisdictions that give investors the ability to work in a vibrant market with relaxed tax responsibilities. One such jurisdiction is known as Dubai’s Mainland, a region that’s...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news