Ajman Offshore Company Setup
The Ajman Offshore is under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Fastest company incorporation
- Renting an office or industrial premises are not required
- Cost effective offshore incorporation and also maintenance
- No Audit Report filing and also easy Bank account in UAE Banks
- Low operational cost and also No paid up share capital
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and also adaptable technique of organized foundation
Types of entity
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Ajman Offshore License Activities are following below
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Following are the required documents for incorporation of an Ajman offshore company
- A passport copy and also an original proof of residence of the shareholder.
- UAE Visa or Entry Stamp page copy
- Resume/CV of each shareholder
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
Requirements for corporate shareholders are following below
- Incorporation Certificate of the parent company and also a Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two Directors
A minimum of two directors are require for setting up an offshore company in Ajman.
Note: A shareholder can act as a director of the Ajman offshore company.
A minimum of one share holder is require for the purpose of Ajman offshore setup. The shareholders are allowed to invest in UAE companies and also cannot get UAE residence visa on the basis of Ajman offshore company.
Note: For offshore company in Ajman the details of directors and also shareholders are not available for public record.
A minimum of one secretary is required for setting up a offshore company in Ajman. A director and also a shareholder are allowed to act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
Local service agent:
Ajman offshore does not require an office. An offshore company in Ajman must appoint an agent. And also, the office address of an agent’s use as the register office of the offshore.
The Ajman offshore company name must end with a word “Limited”.
Ajman Offshore company will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup then feel free to contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai and the Sharjah Free Zone Dubai is one of the world's largest business hubs, with a thriving economy and endless opportunities for savvy investors. And for those looking to take advantage of the city’s advantageous economy, setting up a business in Sharjah Free...
Free Zones in the UAE Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can be an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to tap into the country's booming economy. One popular option for setting up a business in the UAE is to establish it in a free zone....
Business Centers in Dubai Dubai is a fantastic destination for investors looking for opportunities in the business world. The city and government authorities have implemented business-friendly regulations to encourage foreign investment, making it easier for companies...
Offshore Banking in Dubai Opening an offshore bank account in Dubai can be a great way to access the region's financial opportunities, even when operating from a remote location. Whether you're looking to start a business, invest in real estate, or manage your...
Dubai’s Economy Dubai's economy has been showing signs of steady growth even amid a worldwide economic slowdown. In fact, according to recent data, the GDP of Dubai rose by 4.6% last year, demonstrating the resilience and adaptability of the emirate's economy. This...
The UAE Space Agency The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has made significant strides in space technology in recent years. And the UAE Space Agency, established in 2014, is at the forefront of this development. The Agency's latest achievement is the creation of the first...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news