Ajman Offshore Company Setup
The Ajman Offshore is under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Fastest company incorporation
- Renting an office or industrial premises are not required
- Cost effective offshore incorporation and also maintenance
- No Audit Report filing and also easy Bank account in UAE Banks
- Low operational cost and also No paid up share capital
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and also adaptable technique of organized foundation
Types of entity
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Ajman Offshore License Activities are following below
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Following are the required documents for incorporation of an Ajman offshore company
- A passport copy and also an original proof of residence of the shareholder.
- UAE Visa or Entry Stamp page copy
- Resume/CV of each shareholder
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
Requirements for corporate shareholders are following below
- Incorporation Certificate of the parent company and also a Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two Directors
A minimum of two directors are require for setting up an offshore company in Ajman.
Note: A shareholder can act as a director of the Ajman offshore company.
A minimum of one share holder is require for the purpose of Ajman offshore setup. The shareholders are allowed to invest in UAE companies and also cannot get UAE residence visa on the basis of Ajman offshore company.
Note: For offshore company in Ajman the details of directors and also shareholders are not available for public record.
A minimum of one secretary is required for setting up a offshore company in Ajman. A director and also a shareholder are allowed to act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
Local service agent:
Ajman offshore does not require an office. An offshore company in Ajman must appoint an agent. And also, the office address of an agent’s use as the register office of the offshore.
The Ajman offshore company name must end with a word “Limited”.
Ajman Offshore company will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup then feel free to contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news