Ajman Offshore Company Setup
The Ajman Offshore is under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Fastest company incorporation
- Renting an office or industrial premises are not required
- Cost effective offshore incorporation and also maintenance
- No Audit Report filing and also easy Bank account in UAE Banks
- Low operational cost and also No paid up share capital
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Simple and also adaptable technique of organized foundation
Types of entity
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch of a Local Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
Ajman Offshore License Activities are following below
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Following are the required documents for incorporation of an Ajman offshore company
- A passport copy and also an original proof of residence of the shareholder.
- UAE Visa or Entry Stamp page copy
- Resume/CV of each shareholder
- An original bank reference letter for each shareholder.
Requirements for corporate shareholders are following below
- Incorporation Certificate of the parent company and also a Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two Directors
A minimum of two directors are require for setting up an offshore company in Ajman.
Note: A shareholder can act as a director of the Ajman offshore company.
A minimum of one share holder is require for the purpose of Ajman offshore setup. The shareholders are allowed to invest in UAE companies and also cannot get UAE residence visa on the basis of Ajman offshore company.
Note: For offshore company in Ajman the details of directors and also shareholders are not available for public record.
A minimum of one secretary is required for setting up a offshore company in Ajman. A director and also a shareholder are allowed to act as a secretary of an Ajman offshore setup.
Local service agent:
Ajman offshore does not require an office. An offshore company in Ajman must appoint an agent. And also, the office address of an agent’s use as the register office of the offshore.
The Ajman offshore company name must end with a word “Limited”.
Ajman Offshore company will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks.
If you are planning for Ajman Offshore company setup then feel free to contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news