- April 5, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Dubai
Advertising and Marketing is a booming industry in and across UAE, it is an industry generating a profitable amount of revenue.
One can choose from three types of license depending on the activities carried out, they’re:
- Commercial and
- An Approval from different authorities like, municipality department, chamber of commerce and ministry of economy is essential, after which,
- The NMC (National Media Council) authority confirms an approval depending on the activity carried out and an approval fee is applicable,
- A final approval and its fees are obtained after submission all activities through NMS’s Performa invoice
- After the availability of Initial Approval Certificate (IAC) and Trade Name Certificate (TNC), the Office rental contract can be registered
- Finally, after the submission of all required documents and approvals to the Department of Economic Development (DED), the license can be procured following the final payment.
For Your Information – A Minimum is 200* Square Ft. is required for any license under the DED depending on the business activity.