Business setup in Ajman
Ajman is the smallest Emirate in the UAE, located close to Sharjah and Dubai, which is at the geographical position is one of the major reasons for business setup in Ajman. The city is a real estate economy that attracts both local and foreign investors. The major industries in Ajman are manufacturing, real estate, construction, transport, and business services. Company formation in Ajman has benefits entrepreneurs with respect to tax incentives, legal framework, world-class infrastructure, and logistics facilities.
Types of licenses for business setup in Ajman
National Industrial License
General Maintenance License
Business Setup in Ajman
- Submit the application form at the customer service center for initial approval.
- Follow up with the inspection unit for business location approval
- Obtain approval from the necessary departments
- Obtain approval for trade name and membership certificate
- Pay necessary fees and submit the application to the customer service center.
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Proof of residence
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Bank reference letter
- Business plan and cost-benefit analysis
Types of Company Formations in Dubai
Ajman Offshore Company Formation
Ajman Free Zone
Advantages of Company formation in Ajman
- 100% foreign ownership
- Taxation benefits
- The business registration process is simplified and straight-forward
- Foreign investors can get a 20-year land lease
Business setup consultants in Ajman
Ajman is one of the major attractions for company formation. It has the availability of services such as power, medical, and telecommunication. Ajman company registration has several tax benefits, hassle-free approvals, and low-operational cost.
Company formation ins Ajman requires legal consulting services to help you set up your business. MSZ Consultancy will not only assist in legal, licensing formalities, UAE law but will also guide you in company registration with your business objective.
Request a callback
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisors over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you prefer to.