- January 14, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Free-zones in UAE
RAK FZ was established in the year 2000, it is a profitable investment destination for your business with diverse opportunities, flexibilities, and advantages!
Types of licenses available in RAK Free Trade Zone are Industrial License, Commercial License, Consulting & Service License, Commercial – General Trading License, the permitted legal entities are, free zone company (FZC), free zone establishment (FZE), branch of a foreign company and branch of a UAE Company. The facilities included – Standard Office, Executive Office, Shell & Core Office, Flexi Desk/Office, Warehouse and Industrial Land.
6 advantages of doing a business in RAK Free Trade Zone, UAE :
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits,
- No local sponsor required,
- No physical presence required in UAE,
- No annual audit is required,
- Speedy company registration almost within 2 working days.
- Proof of tradename reservation
- Proof of initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies for the shareholders
- Passport copy and C.V for the Manager
- Personal information sheet for each shareholder & manager
- Power of Attorney appointing our firm as your legal representative
Additional documents required for a corporate shareholder and branch
- Memorandum of association/article of association
- Board resolution
- Certificate of registration