How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is a world-renowned destination for business, drawing investors and entrepreneurs from around the world. Businesses here take advantage of straightforward registration processes, opportunities for growth, business-positive regulations, and relaxed tax...
Setting Up a Business in Dubai If you’re an entrepreneur who’s ready to launch a business setup in Dubai, you have many options available to you. Some initial questions you’ll want to answer for yourself include where you want to conduct business, and what type of...
Offshore Companies in the UAE The offshore company set up in the UAE is a lucrative, tax-efficient venture for many entrepreneurs hoping to conduct international trade. Offshore entities are businesses that conduct international trade with minimal tax and accounting...
Office Space for Rent! Office space is heavily intertwined with company formation in Dubai and in all sections of the UAE. When seeking a trade license, renting office space is a compulsory part of the process. For some new investors, this aspect of business can be...
Visual assets, or digital properties such as Bitcoin, NFTs, and Cryptocurrencies, have become an increasingly popular payment tool for digital and real-world transactions. This surge in interest is expected to only grow in the coming years with the advent of...
Dubai is renowned for its place as one of the world's leading business and trade hubs. It's home to a diverse economy, incredible tourist attractions, and bountiful business opportunities. However, it's also a dedicated destination for artistic endeavors in media,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news