How to Change Company Name in Dubai?
Change company name – Trade name changing occurs when a company decides to adopt a new name which is different from its current registered trade name. So, DED adopts simple procedures to facilitate any changes in licenses as part of a series of procedures offered by the DED through its various branches.
What are the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai?
Following is the required documents to change the trade name in Dubai.
For obtaining Initial Approval
- Registration and licensing application
- Proof of the reserved trade name
- The original License & original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register
- Approval of the Ministry of Economy for public shareholding companies and for branches of foreign companies registered with the Ministry.
- Board resolution to change the name for branches of foreign companies not registered with the Ministry of Economy.
- Copy of commerce registry for branch of UAE company, branch of free zone company, branch of GCC Company and for branch of foreign company (if professional license)
After getting the Initial Approval
- In order to get the Initial Approval, you have to submit all required documents before.
- Amendment to the Memorandum of Association (MOA) concerning the company name changing (all legal forms of the companies such as LLC, civil company, simple limited partnership, general partnership, private share holding company except branches of foreign companies)
If you want to change your company name in Dubai then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
An Introduction to UAE Taxes The United Arab Emirates has positioned itself as one of the most progressive business markets in the world, offering numerous incentives to investors hoping to take advantage of one of the most robust global markets and the ample business...
RAK Offshore: An Introduction The UAE has a long history of placing heavy resources into the development of its economy. By offering business and tax incentives for investors, they've managed to transform the region into one of the largest markets in the world....
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news