- January 16, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Dubai, Free-zones in UAE
Company formation in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) Free Zone
Jumeirah Lake Towers Free Zone was established in the year 2002, it is one of the fastest growing free-zone in the UAE with a record of issuing more than 3600 trade licenses and offering both commercial & residential freehold property solutions. Currently, Jumeirah lake towers host approximately 7,000 companies.
It’s a profitable investment not only in the commodities sector but also in the financial, logistics and insurance sectors. Located opposite to Dubai Marina, JLT free-zone attracts investors from all parts of the world because of its cost-effective real estate prices. Jumeirah Lake Towers Free Zone has modern infrastructure and trade networking platforms in order to ensure the productivity of companies established there.
The Dubai free zone falls under the regulations of the Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC) Authority. DMCCA issues trade license for non-commodities through JLT Freezone.
Following are the advantages and facilities of doing business in JLT:
- 100% capital repatriation of capital profits
- 100% foreign ownership
- New companies, branches, subsidiaries and also an offshore etcetera
- One or more shareholders
- Freehold offices for sale or lease
- Physical office for lease or sale
- Services office and also flexi desk offices
- Strategically located
- Two Metro Railway stations within the community
- Unique industry clustering and also purpose-built infrastructure
Company and license types:
- Limited liability companies with one or more shareholders
- Limited liability companies as fully owned subsidiaries of foreign entities
- Branch offices of foreign companies
- Trading/ service/industrial
- General trading
Required documents include:
- Passport copy of shareholders
- Passport copy of directors, managers and also the secretary/ legal representative
- For UAE residents: passport, visa, and also Emirates ID, letter of ‘No Objection’ from existing sponsor (if applicable)
- Proof of permanent residential address of each shareholder, director, manager and also the secretary/legal representative.
- Business plan
- Additional documents if required
For furthermore details, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508