Business Setup in Dubai Design District (D3)
Dubai Design District (D3) was established in 2013 to encourage growth and investment in markets like digital media, arts, design, fashion, luxury and also hospitality industries. The Dubai Design District (D3) is a hub for the creative industries, mainly those relating to fashion and design. Read more
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in D3
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits,
- Strategic Location and also world class business hub
- Simple legal framework and also company laws
- Full range of business activity options
- Low startup costs
- No currency restrictions,
- Straightforward setup
- Set up with multiple shareholders
- Offers best visa option
- Easily sponsor dependents
- Easy to arrange your corporate bank account
Required documents to setup a business in Dubai Design District
- Application form
- Details of shareholder’s
- Business plan and also proof of share capital
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and specimen signature of the manager and also the director
- NOC from residency visa sponsor
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Your Business and the Dubai Chamber of Commerce If you’re considering starting a business in Dubai, registering your business with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce is one of many approvals you’ll need to obtain. Registering your business with this organization is not...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news