Business Setup in Dubai Design District (D3)
Dubai Design District (D3) was established in 2013 to encourage growth and investment in markets like digital media, arts, design, fashion, luxury and also hospitality industries. The Dubai Design District (D3) is a hub for the creative industries, mainly those relating to fashion and design. Read more
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in D3
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits,
- Strategic Location and also world class business hub
- Simple legal framework and also company laws
- Full range of business activity options
- Low startup costs
- No currency restrictions,
- Straightforward setup
- Set up with multiple shareholders
- Offers best visa option
- Easily sponsor dependents
- Easy to arrange your corporate bank account
Required documents to setup a business in Dubai Design District
- Application form
- Details of shareholder’s
- Business plan and also proof of share capital
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and specimen signature of the manager and also the director
- NOC from residency visa sponsor
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news