Sustainability the key pillar of Dubai Expo 2020
Sustainability is one of the sub-themes and key priority of the event, detailed targets and strategies have been developed to achieve sustainability.
The main aim of the Dubai Expo Sustainability 2020 is :
- To create positive environmental impacts all over the world.
- Build-in sustainable practices
- Catalyze sustainability efforts in Dubai and UAE
- Emphasizing on integrating solar energy technologies.
- Targeting 25% of the reduction of consumption of water across the buildings on-site.
- Maximizing the strategy of recycling waste by reusing materials.
- The sustainability pavilion displays the amount of human waste and plastic waste that destroys our ocean
- “Energy trees” models are built that surround the pavilion, in the event. They track the sun, harvest energy for the site and generate water for the building from the air.
Sustainability Development Goals:
Dubai Expo 2020 recognizes sustainable solutions to a global challenge that is clean with suitable energy and which builds a sustainable future.
How is it planning on achieving sustainability goals?
- Generating clean energy
- Reducing Water consumption
- Promoting natural solutions
- Minimizing carbon footprint
- Utilizing sustainable building materials
- Reducing waste
- Sustainable awareness
It will create new opportunities on technologies that will adapt for the demands of a sustainable UAE
To know more about the Expo 2020 event, check out our blog posts
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news