Sustainability the key pillar of Dubai Expo 2020
Sustainability is one of the sub-themes and key priority of the event, detailed targets and strategies have been developed to achieve sustainability.
The main aim of the Dubai Expo Sustainability 2020 is :
- To create positive environmental impacts all over the world.
- Build-in sustainable practices
- Catalyze sustainability efforts in Dubai and UAE
- Emphasizing on integrating solar energy technologies.
- Targeting 25% of the reduction of consumption of water across the buildings on-site.
- Maximizing the strategy of recycling waste by reusing materials.
- The sustainability pavilion displays the amount of human waste and plastic waste that destroys our ocean
- “Energy trees” models are built that surround the pavilion, in the event. They track the sun, harvest energy for the site and generate water for the building from the air.
Sustainability Development Goals:
Dubai Expo 2020 recognizes sustainable solutions to a global challenge that is clean with suitable energy and which builds a sustainable future.
How is it planning on achieving sustainability goals?
- Generating clean energy
- Reducing Water consumption
- Promoting natural solutions
- Minimizing carbon footprint
- Utilizing sustainable building materials
- Reducing waste
- Sustainable awareness
It will create new opportunities on technologies that will adapt for the demands of a sustainable UAE
To know more about the Expo 2020 event, check out our blog posts
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news