Sustainability the key pillar of Dubai Expo 2020
Sustainability is one of the sub-themes and key priority of the event, detailed targets and strategies have been developed to achieve sustainability.
The main aim of the Dubai Expo Sustainability 2020 is :
- To create positive environmental impacts all over the world.
- Build-in sustainable practices
- Catalyze sustainability efforts in Dubai and UAE
- Emphasizing on integrating solar energy technologies.
- Targeting 25% of the reduction of consumption of water across the buildings on-site.
- Maximizing the strategy of recycling waste by reusing materials.
- The sustainability pavilion displays the amount of human waste and plastic waste that destroys our ocean
- “Energy trees” models are built that surround the pavilion, in the event. They track the sun, harvest energy for the site and generate water for the building from the air.
Sustainability Development Goals:
Dubai Expo 2020 recognizes sustainable solutions to a global challenge that is clean with suitable energy and which builds a sustainable future.
How is it planning on achieving sustainability goals?
- Generating clean energy
- Reducing Water consumption
- Promoting natural solutions
- Minimizing carbon footprint
- Utilizing sustainable building materials
- Reducing waste
- Sustainable awareness
It will create new opportunities on technologies that will adapt for the demands of a sustainable UAE
To know more about the Expo 2020 event, check out our blog posts
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news