Sustainability the key pillar of Dubai Expo 2020
Sustainability is one of the sub-themes and key priority of the event, detailed targets and strategies have been developed to achieve sustainability.
The main aim of the Dubai Expo Sustainability 2020 is :
- To create positive environmental impacts all over the world.
- Build-in sustainable practices
- Catalyze sustainability efforts in Dubai and UAE
- Emphasizing on integrating solar energy technologies.
- Targeting 25% of the reduction of consumption of water across the buildings on-site.
- Maximizing the strategy of recycling waste by reusing materials.
- The sustainability pavilion displays the amount of human waste and plastic waste that destroys our ocean
- “Energy trees” models are built that surround the pavilion, in the event. They track the sun, harvest energy for the site and generate water for the building from the air.
Sustainability Development Goals:
Dubai Expo 2020 recognizes sustainable solutions to a global challenge that is clean with suitable energy and which builds a sustainable future.
How is it planning on achieving sustainability goals?
- Generating clean energy
- Reducing Water consumption
- Promoting natural solutions
- Minimizing carbon footprint
- Utilizing sustainable building materials
- Reducing waste
- Sustainable awareness
It will create new opportunities on technologies that will adapt for the demands of a sustainable UAE
To know more about the Expo 2020 event, check out our blog posts
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai and the Sharjah Free Zone Dubai is one of the world's largest business hubs, with a thriving economy and endless opportunities for savvy investors. And for those looking to take advantage of the city’s advantageous economy, setting up a business in Sharjah Free...
Free Zones in the UAE Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can be an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to tap into the country's booming economy. One popular option for setting up a business in the UAE is to establish it in a free zone....
Business Centers in Dubai Dubai is a fantastic destination for investors looking for opportunities in the business world. The city and government authorities have implemented business-friendly regulations to encourage foreign investment, making it easier for companies...
Offshore Banking in Dubai Opening an offshore bank account in Dubai can be a great way to access the region's financial opportunities, even when operating from a remote location. Whether you're looking to start a business, invest in real estate, or manage your...
Dubai’s Economy Dubai's economy has been showing signs of steady growth even amid a worldwide economic slowdown. In fact, according to recent data, the GDP of Dubai rose by 4.6% last year, demonstrating the resilience and adaptability of the emirate's economy. This...
The UAE Space Agency The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has made significant strides in space technology in recent years. And the UAE Space Agency, established in 2014, is at the forefront of this development. The Agency's latest achievement is the creation of the first...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news