Sustainability the key pillar of Dubai Expo 2020
Sustainability is one of the sub-themes and key priority of the event, detailed targets and strategies have been developed to achieve sustainability.
The main aim of the Dubai Expo Sustainability 2020 is :
- To create positive environmental impacts all over the world.
- Build-in sustainable practices
- Catalyze sustainability efforts in Dubai and UAE
- Emphasizing on integrating solar energy technologies.
- Targeting 25% of the reduction of consumption of water across the buildings on-site.
- Maximizing the strategy of recycling waste by reusing materials.
- The sustainability pavilion displays the amount of human waste and plastic waste that destroys our ocean
- “Energy trees” models are built that surround the pavilion, in the event. They track the sun, harvest energy for the site and generate water for the building from the air.
Sustainability Development Goals:
Dubai Expo 2020 recognizes sustainable solutions to a global challenge that is clean with suitable energy and which builds a sustainable future.
How is it planning on achieving sustainability goals?
- Generating clean energy
- Reducing Water consumption
- Promoting natural solutions
- Minimizing carbon footprint
- Utilizing sustainable building materials
- Reducing waste
- Sustainable awareness
It will create new opportunities on technologies that will adapt for the demands of a sustainable UAE
To know more about the Expo 2020 event, check out our blog posts
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Franchising in Dubai The UAE is known worldwide as a bastion for business, with commercial regulations that make operating an enterprise in the region easy, straightforward, and profitable. Business owners here are given the advantages of relaxed visa restrictions,...
In recent years, the UAE government has enacted numerous business-friendly policies and initiatives that give business owners the ability to operate efficiently and profitably. And one such program is ESAAD, an initiative that grants Golden Visa holders access to...
For years, Dubai has grown to become a global business hub renowned worldwide for its healthy business climate, progressive regulations, and skilled workforce. It’s also home to relaxed immigration and tax policies that make operating a profitable business easier....
With businesses expanding rapidly in the UAE, more cities are adopting Free Trade Zones. One such Free Zone is the Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD), located in Abu Dhabi. This Free Zone is recognized as an industrial and administrative center for the region, with...
UAE Labor Law Changes Are Here Changes to the way private sector employment works in the UAE – including flexible working and shared jobs – were introduced in early 2022. These amended labor laws were first outlined by UAE government officials in November of 2021, and...
The UAE Family Visa The UAE has long been known as a bastion for business and one of the world's largest, most productive business hubs. Each day, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs travel to the region to make investments, find companies, and conduct business....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news