- January 6, 2019
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Dubai Free Zone, FREEZONES IN UAE
Business setup in Dubai Free Zone
Dubai Free Zone – Dubai has more than 20 free zones offering lots of business activity for company formation.
The Free Zone Authority is the government organization that issues business licenses to foreign-owned businesses for the business setup in Dubai free zones.
What are the advantages of Setting Up a Business in Dubai Free Zone?
- 100% ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital
- Handy office and warehouse facilities
- Option for company setup by an individual
- Complete privacy of operations
- Flexibility to hold properties
- Flexibility to engage in international business
- Fewer renewal charges
- Flexibility to participate in multiple activities
- Flexibility to open a bank account in Dubai
What are the types of Licenses Available for Dubai free zone companies?
Trading License – To carry out trading activities such as buying, import as well as export, and selling of a limited number of goods.
General Trading Activities – To carry out the trading activities of all types of goods, with an exemption on few banned products which need special approval with this license.
Service License – To carry out the services related activities such as consulting, accountancy, etc.
Industrial License – To carry out manufacturing, packaging and also processing activities, after obtaining this license.
What are the types of Business Entities Allowed in Dubai Free Zone for opening a company in Dubai free zone?
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZC)
- Branch Office
What are the documents Required to Set Up a Business in Dubai Free Zone?
- Application form
- Shareholder’s passport copy
- Shareholder’s visa copy (if applicable)
- NOC from sponsor (if applicable)
- Business plan
- Board resolution
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
How to setting up a business in Dubai Free Zone?
If you want to start a business in Dubai free zones then you should know certain formalities and procedures to be completed.
Procedure for starting a Business in Dubai Free Zone
- Firstly, you have to decide a business activity
- Then find a free zone
- Then Choose a company name and register the trade name
- Collect all the relevant documents such as MOA, AOA and Board of resolution
- Then apply for a license to start a business in Dubai Free Zone
- Open a corporate bank account
- If you completing the above procedure then you will get a valid license within 2-4 weeks.
Why choose MSZ Consultancy?
Our MSZ Consultancy team is prepared with complete understanding of U.A.E Laws as well as Legal Procedures. Our document processing teams ensure the security and also the privacy of your documents.
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org