Business Setup in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was formed in 2002. The DHCC is first medical free zone in the world to provide local and also international patients with an extensive range of medical care. The DHCC is also a perfect place for medical students and researchers as medical education and research facilities are available in this health related exclusive free zone.
Types of companies in DHCC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DHCC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop shop for visas, permits, licenses and also other government services
- Wide range of business support services
- Investors can access the expertise of world-class regional and also global professionals in the health care sector
- Low operational costs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Access to the network of regional healthcare experts
- Hassle-free company registration and also legal framework
- Fast track immigration process
- Special interest seminars to promote professional standards and also business growth
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai has been shifting gears from an oil-based economy to an entirely service-based system in recent years. This has transformed the region into a robust global marketplace brimming with business potential. As a result, investors worldwide are traveling to the area...
The UAE is one of the most in-demand destinations for business setup in all the GCC countries. Here, international investors and entrepreneurs can start their businesses in a quickly growing economy that’s full of advantages for ex-pats and residents alike. So, if...
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news