Business Setup in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was formed in 2002. The DHCC is first medical free zone in the world to provide local and also international patients with an extensive range of medical care. The DHCC is also a perfect place for medical students and researchers as medical education and research facilities are available in this health related exclusive free zone.
Types of companies in DHCC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DHCC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop shop for visas, permits, licenses and also other government services
- Wide range of business support services
- Investors can access the expertise of world-class regional and also global professionals in the health care sector
- Low operational costs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Access to the network of regional healthcare experts
- Hassle-free company registration and also legal framework
- Fast track immigration process
- Special interest seminars to promote professional standards and also business growth
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
With businesses expanding rapidly in the UAE, more cities are adopting Free Trade Zones. One such Free Zone is the Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD), located in Abu Dhabi. This Free Zone is recognized as an industrial and administrative center for the region, with...
UAE Labor Law Changes Are Here Changes to the way private sector employment works in the UAE – including flexible working and shared jobs – were introduced in early 2022. These amended labor laws were first outlined by UAE government officials in November of 2021, and...
The UAE Family Visa The UAE has long been known as a bastion for business and one of the world's largest, most productive business hubs. Each day, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs travel to the region to make investments, find companies, and conduct business....
Forming a Mini Supermarket in the Meydan Free Zone If you've thought about opening your own mini supermarket, Dubai has many opportunities! It's a region with a bustling economy, business-friendly regulations, and relaxed tax responsibilities. As a result, many...
The UAE strives to maintain a business-friendly environment that provides its workforce with a comfortable work-life balance. After all, the UAE government has made huge strides over the years to develop the region into a world-class business hub that serves investors...
What’s a Dubai Intelaq License? Everything You Need to Know About Starting Your Small Home-Based Business
The Intelaq License Dubai, long known for its place as one of the largest global trading hubs, has launched an initiative for small-scale and home-based business owners. This license enables entrepreneurs to open and operate home-based business activities. For...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news