Company Formation in Dubai Maritime City (DMC)
Dubai Maritime City (DMC) was started in 2007 to develop, monitor and also promote maritime activities. The Dubai maritime City Free Zone is divided into 6 major districts that are as follows
- Industrial Precinct
- Academic Quarter
- Marina District
- Harbor Residence
- Harbor Offices
- Maritime Centre.
Types of Entities Allowed in DMC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch Office
Following are the types of licenses available in Dubai Maritime City
- Maritime Services
- Maritime Industrial
- Yacht Manufacture and Repair
- Maritime Management
- Maritime Education and Research
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DMC
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Abundant and also inexpensive energy
- Inexpensive and educated multicultural workforce and also simple recruitment procedures
- Plentiful financial incentives and also efficient corporate infrastructure
- One-stop-shop administration process
- Vibrant networking atmosphere, business-friendly climate and also excellent logistics matrices
- On-site customers inspection and also no currency restrictions
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Entrepreneurs and business owners regularly look for ways to develop passive revenue. It allows them to generate income while still being free to conduct business elsewhere. And one such passive venture is launching a vending machine business in Dubai.
Expo City Dubai: The Newest Free Zone Just because Expo 2020 has come to a close doesn’t mean the celebration has to end! In fact, many expo fans were excited to hear that Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, had announced...
Small-Scale Business in Dubai Dubai is known worldwide as a launchpad for entrepreneurs that seek to take advantage of lucrative business opportunities. Thanks to relaxed immigration policies and minimal tax responsibilities, investors from around the globe venture to...
Franchising in Dubai The UAE is known worldwide as a bastion for business, with commercial regulations that make operating an enterprise in the region easy, straightforward, and profitable. Business owners here are given the advantages of relaxed visa restrictions,...
In recent years, the UAE government has enacted numerous business-friendly policies and initiatives that give business owners the ability to operate efficiently and profitably. And one such program is ESAAD, an initiative that grants Golden Visa holders access to...
For years, Dubai has grown to become a global business hub renowned worldwide for its healthy business climate, progressive regulations, and skilled workforce. It’s also home to relaxed immigration and tax policies that make operating a profitable business easier....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news