Business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Dubai Media City (DMC) providing an advanced infrastructure and also supportive environment for media related business such as publishing, online media, advertising agencies, news groups and broadcast facilities to operate in and out of Dubai.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- No minimum capital investment required
- Hassle-free and also simplified incorporation process
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Business friendly company laws and also legal framework
Business sector in DMC
- Advertising and Communication
- Business Information
- Event Management
- Event Support Services
- Media and Marketing Services
- Media Support Services
- New Media
- Media Consultancy
- Non-Profit Association
Following are the types of legal entity in DMC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a foreign/local company
Required Documents for setting up a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) is following below
- Application form and also Letter of Intent
- Annual financial report or shareholder’s last 6 month bank statement
- Passport copy of manager’s and also the shareholder’s
- Copy of managers CV and also the shareholder’s CV
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- NOC by the current sponsor for the manager
Additional documents required for a Corporate Shareholder and also for Branch
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
If you want to setup a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) then contact us>: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Why Choose Dubai for Your Retirement As you reach retirement age, you have a choice where you want to spend your golden years. There are many options available to you. One such destination that is quickly gaining popularity is the city of Dubai. This metropolis along...
Digital Marketing in the UAE Let's face it! Traditional marketing tactics are slowly fading away thanks to the incredible possibilities offered by digital advertising. In fact, Digital marketing is a booming industry that’s expected to surpass $375 billion...
The UAE Remains the Top Destination for Business and Ecommerce Ecommerce in the UAE has seen an upward trend for years, and with consumer purchasing practices evolving, the forecast for the surrounding it seems brighter than ever. By undertaking numerous initiatives,...
An Introduction to the Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Campus The Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Campus (DTEC) is a government-owned industry created to provide start-ups with a favorable work environment to help them grow and prosper. This entrepreneur center is...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news