Business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Dubai Media City (DMC) providing an advanced infrastructure and also supportive environment for media related business such as publishing, online media, advertising agencies, news groups and broadcast facilities to operate in and out of Dubai.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- No minimum capital investment required
- Hassle-free and also simplified incorporation process
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Business friendly company laws and also legal framework
Business sector in DMC
- Advertising and Communication
- Business Information
- Event Management
- Event Support Services
- Media and Marketing Services
- Media Support Services
- New Media
- Media Consultancy
- Non-Profit Association
Following are the types of legal entity in DMC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a foreign/local company
Required Documents for setting up a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) is following below
- Application form and also Letter of Intent
- Annual financial report or shareholder’s last 6 month bank statement
- Passport copy of manager’s and also the shareholder’s
- Copy of managers CV and also the shareholder’s CV
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- NOC by the current sponsor for the manager
Additional documents required for a Corporate Shareholder and also for Branch
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
If you want to setup a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) then contact us>: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is About Much More Than Just Oil It's fair to say that the Middle East is recognized as a global center for petroleum production, and the oil and gas industry in the UAE is certainly a prominent feature. Even so, the UAE has come to be known for much more than...
When applying for an E-Trader License in Dubai, you’ll first need to choose where you intend to operate. The region is home to many locations, including Mainland Dubai, numerous Free Zones, and more. And with over 2,000 business activities that operate in this area,...
Forming a furniture trading business in Dubai can be promising and profitable. For foreign investors and aspiring entrepreneurs, the steady growth of this industry comes, in part, from the demands of the real estate industry. With an ever-growing business world, more...
You will need to know the steps to secure a social media influencer licnes
In February, Law No. 4 of 2022 was enacted, regulating the use of virtual assets in the Emirate. This law works to begin the lengthy process of establishing a legal framework for handling virtual tender, including cryptocurrency and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Part...
In 2018, Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development, or ADDED, set forth plans for the initial phase of what is now referred to as the dual license program. This plan aims to ease the difficulties of conducting business in the region and promote overall economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news