Business setup in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC):
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the best free zone in Dubai and UAE and also declared as the world best free zone. The reason behind attaining this status is the opportunities and advantages available to various businesses.
Generally, DMCC provides manufacturing, import, and re-export facilities to companies and traders related to soft agriculture, precious metals, base metals & steel and energy sector.
Before, there was JLT license available for businesses related to non-commodities sector in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC). Apart from the above stated sectors, you can also start business in DMCC in sectors like healthcare, FMCG, construction, education, media, aviation, shipping and others.
Types of licenses available in DMCC
According to the type of business activity, there are mainly three types of licenses available in DMCC
1. Trade license
2. Service license
3. Industrial license
Registration of a new company in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
• Submit online application
• Then you will receive a link by an email from DMCC.
• After completing all pages of online pre-approval application, upload the required documents followed by a payment of 1,000 and then submit the application.
• You have to choose the company type,
• Choose the bank that you intend to open an account with, the financial year dates and contact details.
• Then select your business activity.
• Add all the shareholder personal and passport details and select the number of shares.
• Appoint company people such as license manager, director, HR Signatory and their powers and E-signature subscription details.
Required documents for Pre-approval
• Passport copy,
• Copy of UAE residence visa and EID
• No Objection Certificate (NOC) from sponsor (in case of valid UAE residence visa)
• Summary of business plan
• Third party approvals (for specific business activities)
• Office address in DMCC free zone
• Residential address proof (utility bill or invoice) in country of residence
• Copy of parent company documents (only in case of setting up a subsidiary)
• Know Your Client (KYC) form for each Shareholder, Director, Manager, Secretary and also Legal Representative (system generated).
• HR Signatory Appointment Letter (system generated)
DMCC will provide company name reservation and also the approval application within 5 to 10 working days.
Note: Validity of the Pre-Approval is 90 days.
Required documents for the Registration
you will receive a notification detailing the requirements for the registration stage, after the pre-approval
• Specimen signature form for each Shareholder, Director, Manger, Secretary aand also Legal representative
• Passport for each Shareholder, Director, Manager, Secretary and also Legal representative and Visa if holding a UAE residence visa
• Shareholders’ Resolution
• Standard Undertaking Letter (system generated)
• Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (system generated).
After submission of all the required documents and also paying registration and license fee, the DMCC will issue Provisional Approval Letter and Bank Letter.
Note: Both Provisional Approval and Bank letter are valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
After the submission of required documents for new office space, DMCC shall issue the following system generated documents:
• Company License
• Attested DMCC Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (MOA)
• Share Certificate(s)
• Certificate of Registration
• Personnel Secondment Agreement (PSA)
DMCC will issue e-license after five working days. This will allow you to open a business in DMCC.
We at MSZ Consultancy, we will assist you to setup your business in DMCC. Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Women in Business: Empowering Female Entrepreneurs in the UAE
Women in UAE Business The UAE has steadily grown to become a lucrative hub for entrepreneurship in recent years, attracting individuals from all over the world to set up their businesses. And as the business landscape in the UAE continues to evolve, the region is...
The UAE Launches New Golden Visa Platform
The UAE Golden Visa Program The UAE has been gaining attention recently for its "golden visa" program, which offers long-term residency to foreigners who invest in the country. Now, the UAE is taking its golden visa program to the next level by launching a new...
Mainland Company Formation in Dubai Without a Local Sponsor
Mainland Dubai Company Formation Dubai is home to a large market and a number of different jurisdictions that give investors the ability to work in a vibrant market with relaxed tax responsibilities. One such jurisdiction is known as Dubai’s Mainland, a region that’s...
The Future of Holding Companies in the DIFC: Trends and Opportunities
Holding Companies in the DIFC The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is a financial hub located in the heart of Dubai, which offers a range of business services to companies looking to establish themselves in the Middle East. One of the most popular types of...
Switching from a Free Zone to a Mainland Company in Dubai
Free Zone and Mainland Company Setup in Dubai In recent years, Dubai has made considerable strides in developing its business sector. The city has the advantage of having a favorable business climate, a strategic location, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a...
Saudi Arabia Takes a Major Leap into a High-Tech Future
Saudi Arabia: A Global Tech Hub in the Making Saudi Arabia, the largest economy in the Middle East, is rapidly becoming a hub for digital entrepreneurship. With the implementation of Vision 2030, a plan to diversify the economy and reduce reliance on oil, the country...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news