Business setup in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC):
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the best free zone in Dubai and UAE and also declared as the world best free zone. The reason behind attaining this status is the opportunities and advantages available to various businesses.
Generally, DMCC provides manufacturing, import, and re-export facilities to companies and traders related to soft agriculture, precious metals, base metals & steel and energy sector.
Before, there was JLT license available for businesses related to non-commodities sector in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC). Apart from the above stated sectors, you can also start business in DMCC in sectors like healthcare, FMCG, construction, education, media, aviation, shipping and others.
Types of licenses available in DMCC
According to the type of business activity, there are mainly three types of licenses available in DMCC
1. Trade license
2. Service license
3. Industrial license
Registration of a new company in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).
• Submit online application
• Then you will receive a link by an email from DMCC.
• After completing all pages of online pre-approval application, upload the required documents followed by a payment of 1,000 and then submit the application.
• You have to choose the company type,
• Choose the bank that you intend to open an account with, the financial year dates and contact details.
• Then select your business activity.
• Add all the shareholder personal and passport details and select the number of shares.
• Appoint company people such as license manager, director, HR Signatory and their powers and E-signature subscription details.
Required documents for Pre-approval
• Passport copy,
• Copy of UAE residence visa and EID
• No Objection Certificate (NOC) from sponsor (in case of valid UAE residence visa)
• Summary of business plan
• Third party approvals (for specific business activities)
• Office address in DMCC free zone
• Residential address proof (utility bill or invoice) in country of residence
• Copy of parent company documents (only in case of setting up a subsidiary)
• Know Your Client (KYC) form for each Shareholder, Director, Manager, Secretary and also Legal Representative (system generated).
• HR Signatory Appointment Letter (system generated)
DMCC will provide company name reservation and also the approval application within 5 to 10 working days.
Note: Validity of the Pre-Approval is 90 days.
Required documents for the Registration
you will receive a notification detailing the requirements for the registration stage, after the pre-approval
• Specimen signature form for each Shareholder, Director, Manger, Secretary aand also Legal representative
• Passport for each Shareholder, Director, Manager, Secretary and also Legal representative and Visa if holding a UAE residence visa
• Shareholders’ Resolution
• Standard Undertaking Letter (system generated)
• Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (system generated).
After submission of all the required documents and also paying registration and license fee, the DMCC will issue Provisional Approval Letter and Bank Letter.
Note: Both Provisional Approval and Bank letter are valid for 90 days from date of issuance.
After the submission of required documents for new office space, DMCC shall issue the following system generated documents:
• Company License
• Attested DMCC Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (MOA)
• Share Certificate(s)
• Certificate of Registration
• Personnel Secondment Agreement (PSA)
DMCC will issue e-license after five working days. This will allow you to open a business in DMCC.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news