Dubai Outsource City (DOC)
Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is the first free zone in the world dedicated to the outsourcing industry and it was started in 2007.
The Dubai Outsource City supports HR Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), IT Outsourcing, Back office and also call center operations.
Types of company formation in DOC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Dubai Outsource Zone
- 100% foreign Ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Stringent Attrition Law
- Reduced Real Estate Cost
- One-stop shop of administrative services
- Networking opportunities and also business interaction opportunities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DOC
- Application form for company registration and also for License
- Passports copy of the manager, shareholder’s and also director’s
- Business plan
- Personal details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association (MOA) and also Articles of Association (AOA)
- Board resolution
- Specimen signature of the manager
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Your Business and the Dubai Chamber of Commerce If you’re considering starting a business in Dubai, registering your business with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce is one of many approvals you’ll need to obtain. Registering your business with this organization is not...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news