Dubai Textile City (DTC)
Dubai Textile City (DTC) is considered to be a huge textile center and it was formed from the agreement between TEXMAS and Dubai Port and Customs Authority to facilitate the Textile traders in Dubai and also other part of the world.
Types of entities in DTC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DTC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Subleasing options available
- No intermediaries to add to costs
- Discipline and also a stable legal system
- Worldwide publicity promotes better business turnover
- Low operational cost and also low production cost
Following are the required documents for company registration
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and also CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and also Article of Association (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Lease agreement
- Proof of share capital
Additional documents for corporate shareholders
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company (attested and notarized)
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
When it comes to business-friendly cities, Dubai is at the top of the list. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in investing in the city’s growing sectors. If you’re ready to get your business started in Dubai, there are several steps and procedures...
Dubai has a reputation around the world as being a business-friendly city with excellent incentives for entrepreneurs. This is especially true for e-commerce businesses. Now, more than ever before, people are increasing their spending habits online. Dubai is prepared...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news