Dubai Textile City (DTC)
Dubai Textile City (DTC) is considered to be a huge textile center and it was formed from the agreement between TEXMAS and Dubai Port and Customs Authority to facilitate the Textile traders in Dubai and also other part of the world.
Types of entities in DTC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DTC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Subleasing options available
- No intermediaries to add to costs
- Discipline and also a stable legal system
- Worldwide publicity promotes better business turnover
- Low operational cost and also low production cost
Following are the required documents for company registration
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and also CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and also Article of Association (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Lease agreement
- Proof of share capital
Additional documents for corporate shareholders
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company (attested and notarized)
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news