Dubai Textile City (DTC)
Dubai Textile City (DTC) is considered to be a huge textile center and it was formed from the agreement between TEXMAS and Dubai Port and Customs Authority to facilitate the Textile traders in Dubai and also other part of the world.
Types of entities in DTC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DTC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Subleasing options available
- No intermediaries to add to costs
- Discipline and also a stable legal system
- Worldwide publicity promotes better business turnover
- Low operational cost and also low production cost
Following are the required documents for company registration
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and also CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and also Article of Association (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Lease agreement
- Proof of share capital
Additional documents for corporate shareholders
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company (attested and notarized)
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news