Dubai Textile City (DTC)
Dubai Textile City (DTC) is considered to be a huge textile center and it was formed from the agreement between TEXMAS and Dubai Port and Customs Authority to facilitate the Textile traders in Dubai and also other part of the world.
Types of entities in DTC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DTC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Subleasing options available
- No intermediaries to add to costs
- Discipline and also a stable legal system
- Worldwide publicity promotes better business turnover
- Low operational cost and also low production cost
Following are the required documents for company registration
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and also CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and also Article of Association (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Lease agreement
- Proof of share capital
Additional documents for corporate shareholders
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company (attested and notarized)
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business setup in Dubai is an excellent idea due to its world-class infrastructure, incredible opportunities for entrepreneurs, and a high standard of living. The UAE is one of the most vibrant cities and it has mastered the art of starting a business in the UAE...
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is not only the best free zone in Dubai and UAE, but it has been declared as the best free zone in the entire world. The reason behind attaining this status is the opportunities and advantages available to various businesses....
The Department of Economic Development (DED) gives different kinds of licenses to businesses in Dubai. Trading activities require a commercial license; Manufacturing activities require an Industrial license and for professional activities, a professional license is...
Obtaining a UAE family visa is fairly simple but the procedure can be complex if not connected with the appropriate channels and followed the rules. There are different requirements for every type of visa. In Dubai, the visa process is managed by the General...
The UAE is a booming economy and is growing rapidly across the globe. However there often arises a difficulty for entrepreneurs in deciding whether to choose a trade license or a freelance license to start its business. This can be decided by taking into consideration...
Dubai is one of the leading destinations and unprecedented global ambition. Its a region for top trading and entrepreneurship. It attracts businessmen from all around the world. Over the last few years, UAE has become a major access point for foreign investments in...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.