Dubai Textile City (DTC)
Dubai Textile City (DTC) is considered to be a huge textile center and it was formed from the agreement between TEXMAS and Dubai Port and Customs Authority to facilitate the Textile traders in Dubai and also other part of the world.
Types of entities in DTC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DTC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Subleasing options available
- No intermediaries to add to costs
- Discipline and also a stable legal system
- Worldwide publicity promotes better business turnover
- Low operational cost and also low production cost
Following are the required documents for company registration
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copies and also CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of each shareholder and manager
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and also Article of Association (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Lease agreement
- Proof of share capital
Additional documents for corporate shareholders
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) of your existing company (attested and notarized)
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news