- March 18, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Dubai, Rehabilitation Center
UAE is bolstering development in every sector including the healthcare systems, the private sectors alike are recurrently upgrading to meet the international standards and are intended to create a world-class healthcare infrastructure.
A drug rehabilitation center goals to help thousands of people dealing with drug addictions and to create a safer place. Let’s know the departments involved in the establishment of Rehabilitation Centre:
- Department of Economic Development (DED),
- Dubai Land Department (RERA),
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA),
- Dubai Municipality (DM)
- Dubai Civil Defence (DCD) (For inspection of the premises to confirm if public safety parameters are followed),
- Ministry of Labour (MOL),
- Ministry of Interior – DNRD
- Dubai Courts etcetera
How to go about establishing a Rehabilitation Centre:
- A No Objection Certificate from Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is compulsory to present to DED for obtaining the Professional License of the Rehabilitation Centre,
- DHA has divided the rehabilitation activity into different categories based on medical professional’s specialty in medicine, physical or behavioural therapy and psychiatry
- Trade Name Reservation and Initial approval inquiry receipt from DED is applied.
- Then the center needs to enter into a tenancy agreement for the buildings and to get the Ejari from Dubai Land Department.
- Securing DHA Approval and NOC for the issuance of rehabilitation center’s license requires further documentation and a floor plan as per guidelines of DHA Condition for Final approval:
- Inspection of the buildings is carried out as per the submitted and approved floor plan.
- Medical director has been appointed by the Establishment Owner