Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai has been shifting gears from an oil-based economy to an entirely service-based system in recent years. This has transformed the region into a robust global marketplace brimming with business potential. As a result, investors worldwide are traveling to the area...
The UAE is one of the most in-demand destinations for business setup in all the GCC countries. Here, international investors and entrepreneurs can start their businesses in a quickly growing economy that’s full of advantages for ex-pats and residents alike. So, if...
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news