Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Due to the global pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly developing around the world. In fact, it is now one of the fastest-growing segments in the retail industry. This sector is immense, with a wide array of different industries available to potential...
Introducing Dubai’s CommerCity, an intelligent, quality-focused corporate ecosystem that supports innovation and cutting-edge technology Dubai’s CommerCity is the first and largest free zone dedicated entirely to e-commerce. Its primary focus is fostering the growth...
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Retail Business in the UAE: From Supply & Demand to Trade Licenses
An Amazing Recovery: Retail Sales in the UAE to Hit $58 Billion by the End of 2021 The significant increase in retail sales can likely be attributed to rapidly increasing vaccination rates throughout the Emirates. Higher vaccination rates and fewer active Covid cases...
Abu Dhabi: The Manhattan of the Middle East If you are searching for a bustling city that's full of vibrancy and never-ending energy, then Abu Dhabi may just be your new favorite destination. Dubbed the "Manhattan of the Middle East," this city is populated with...
Grow Your Business in the Tech Capital of the UAE! We live in a world that becomes more technologically advanced every day. It only makes sense that, as the digital world and the real world combine, our finances will get wrapped up in technology, too. After all, if...
Why You Should Start Your IT Business in Dubai’s Free Zones Dubai’s market has boomed in recent years thanks to the UAE government’s focus on transitioning its economy away from oil and toward tourism and business. This boom, in part, is thanks to the many free zones...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news