Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is a world-renowned destination for business, drawing investors and entrepreneurs from around the world. Businesses here take advantage of straightforward registration processes, opportunities for growth, business-positive regulations, and relaxed tax...
Setting Up a Business in Dubai If you’re an entrepreneur who’s ready to launch a business setup in Dubai, you have many options available to you. Some initial questions you’ll want to answer for yourself include where you want to conduct business, and what type of...
Offshore Companies in the UAE The offshore company set up in the UAE is a lucrative, tax-efficient venture for many entrepreneurs hoping to conduct international trade. Offshore entities are businesses that conduct international trade with minimal tax and accounting...
Office Space for Rent! Office space is heavily intertwined with company formation in Dubai and in all sections of the UAE. When seeking a trade license, renting office space is a compulsory part of the process. For some new investors, this aspect of business can be...
Visual assets, or digital properties such as Bitcoin, NFTs, and Cryptocurrencies, have become an increasingly popular payment tool for digital and real-world transactions. This surge in interest is expected to only grow in the coming years with the advent of...
Dubai is renowned for its place as one of the world's leading business and trade hubs. It's home to a diverse economy, incredible tourist attractions, and bountiful business opportunities. However, it's also a dedicated destination for artistic endeavors in media,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news