Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai has set itself apart as one of the leading hubs for business setups, not just in the Middle East, but for worldwide global trading. Both the city and country have become financial centers for many business sectors, including logistics, trading, and hospitality,...
Dubai has become well-known as a central hub for business, with lots of opportunities for launching successful businesses in practically every conceivable category. One area of increasing demand in the UAE, especially since the advent of the pandemic, is that of...
Dubai has long been considered the central UAE business hub for events planning. In this region, events occur frequently and represent substantial business opportunities. Whether it's the Dubai Expo or any other high-scale event, people regularly flock to the area to...
The UAE has long been considered one of the most attractive destinations for any aspiring entrepreneur. Free Zones are business jurisdictions designed to draw the attention of foreign investors, offering lower taxation rates, strategic business locations, and access...
Interested in learning more about professional PRO Services in Dubai? Partnering with an experienced Public Relations Officer is critical to the formation and operation of any organization or business in Dubai, or anywhere else in the UAE. A Public Relations Officer...
The Food and Beverage Industry is booming in Dubai. From international cuisines to local UAE traditional cuisine, it’s not just the restaurant/café business that’s booming. More specifically, the food delivery industry is really trending upwards, and is in demand...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news