Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Entrepreneurs and business owners regularly look for ways to develop passive revenue. It allows them to generate income while still being free to conduct business elsewhere. And one such passive venture is launching a vending machine business in Dubai.
Expo City Dubai: The Newest Free Zone Just because Expo 2020 has come to a close doesn’t mean the celebration has to end! In fact, many expo fans were excited to hear that Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, had announced...
Small-Scale Business in Dubai Dubai is known worldwide as a launchpad for entrepreneurs that seek to take advantage of lucrative business opportunities. Thanks to relaxed immigration policies and minimal tax responsibilities, investors from around the globe venture to...
Franchising in Dubai The UAE is known worldwide as a bastion for business, with commercial regulations that make operating an enterprise in the region easy, straightforward, and profitable. Business owners here are given the advantages of relaxed visa restrictions,...
In recent years, the UAE government has enacted numerous business-friendly policies and initiatives that give business owners the ability to operate efficiently and profitably. And one such program is ESAAD, an initiative that grants Golden Visa holders access to...
For years, Dubai has grown to become a global business hub renowned worldwide for its healthy business climate, progressive regulations, and skilled workforce. It’s also home to relaxed immigration and tax policies that make operating a profitable business easier....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news