Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Business Liquidation: An Introduction Despite being home to one of the most hospitable business environments globally, businesses in Dubai can still fail. Sometimes this occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like falling demand for certain products, recessions, or...
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news