- September 25, 2017
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: FREEZONES IN UAE
Dubai now boasts over 30 Free Zones, including Jebel Ali Free Zone (which was the first), Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone, Dubai International Airport Free Zone, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, Ajman Free Zone amongst many others. The main attraction of establishing an entity in one of the free zones is that there is no UAE national shareholding or sponsor requirement.
A Branch of an Offshore Company,
An “FZE” or Free Zone Establishment (one sole shareholder)
An “FZC” or Free Zone Company – having two or more shareholders.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% corporate and personal income tax exemption
- No currency restrictions
- Abundant and inexpensive energy
- Modern efficient communications
- Excellent support services from local authorities