Fujairah Creative City Free zone
Fujairah Creative city Free zone was established in the year 2007. The Fujairah Creative City gives an expansive range of business fields including events, education, consulting, media, music and entertainment, design and technology, communication and marketing.
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- NOC is not required
- No paid-up share capital
- Low startup cost
- No annual audit
- No need to visit the Creative City Free Zone to incorporate the company
- Office space is not required
- No need to submit any education certificates
Following are the types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
Following are the required documents for company registration in Fujairah creative city free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders and also the manager
- CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of shareholder’s and also manager’s
- Lease agreement
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- The authorities might require a few other documents during the process.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder is following below
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company at the place of origin
- Certificate of incorporation (attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy, if applicable)
If you want to setup a company in Creative City or any other free zone in Fujairah then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Tips for Choosing the Right Free Zone in Dubai
Dubai, a Land of Possibility Dubai is a globally renowned business hub, lauded for its strategic location, advanced infrastructure, and supportive government policies. It offers entrepreneurs an enticing business environment with numerous opportunities across various...
How Foreigners Can Set Up a Business in Saudi Arabia
Business in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia's rapidly expanding economy and strategic location make it an attractive destination for foreign investors looking to set up a business in the Middle East. With a favorable business environment and deep government support, the...
Setting Up Your Business in the UAE Can Be a Game Changer
Setting Up Your Business UAE Makes Good Sense Thinking about expanding your business into the Middle East? That’s a good call, especially if you want to take advantage of the booming economy and business-friendly environment presented by the United Arab Emirates. The...
Information About Trade Licenses in Dubai
Dubai Trade License The UAE has made huge strides in developing the region’s business environment, creating a market that offers incentives and business-positive regulations for investors of all types. But before you can form your company, you’ll need to secure a...
How to Open a Company Bank Account in Dubai
Opening a Company Bank Account in UAE Dubai is a thriving hub of business activity, making it an ideal location for investors and entrepreneurs looking to establish a business. The government of Dubai has implemented a streamlined business environment, making it easy...
Setting Up a Dubai Free Zone Company? Think Dubai Airport Free Zone
Business Setup Dubai Free Zones Is a Good Call Dubai is known to be a world-class tourist destination, but we attract more than just casual visitors. Dubai’s location, superior infrastructure, and business-welcoming policies also make it a leading global economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news