DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ATTAINING INSTANT TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAIYou can be applying through the Department of Economic Development (DED) or you can apply through a service centre as well. The documents differ according to the platform as well. If applying through DED, the process is quite hassle free as you only require the following:
- Business owner’s id is required in order to create an account to and get a UAE Pass Id.
- UAE residence/visit visa copy as well as emirates id of all foreign partners
- Passport copies of all partners
- No Object Certificate from the current sponsor of residence
- Passport copy and emirates of the local sponsor
COST OF APPLYING FOR INSTANT LICENSEThe cost of issuing a license, application, trade name license all depends upon the payment voucher that will be provided by the DED and may vary depending upon your business type but the general fees charged is AED 3,000 currently. NOTE: Due to covid-19, the government has lessened the fees to be charged at AED 250 for the initial year and from the 2nd year onwards 2.5% of the rent paid will be levied for renewal of the license. LOCAL SPONSOR FEES There will be sponsor fees charged separately depending upon the local sponsor of your business and the charge that was fixed after mutual negotiation. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit the DED e-services website and choose the option for Instant License
- Login with a UAE Pass ID created or as a guest and proceed to choose your business type based on the services you provide
- Choose the most fitting shareholding option followed by any 3 trade names.
- Provide the share capital that is injected into the business
- Fill the necessary application forms and submit the required documents as mentioned above.
- You will be issued a payment voucher based on which you can proceed to make the payment and get the license issued immediately
ADVANTAGES OF INSTANT LICENSE
- The application and issuing of the license will be completed within 24 hours
- It is financially viable and cost effective
- Entrepreneurs can start business with immediate effect
- Eliminates the hassle of having to submit multiple legal documents (MoA, Tenancy Contract)If you have any further queries or doubts in regards to setting up instant trade license then we at MSZ Consultancy can surely help you in avoiding the hassle and trouble. +971 52 544 1248 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
When it comes to business-friendly cities, Dubai is at the top of the list. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in investing in the city’s growing sectors. If you’re ready to get your business started in Dubai, there are several steps and procedures...
Dubai has a reputation around the world as being a business-friendly city with excellent incentives for entrepreneurs. This is especially true for e-commerce businesses. Now, more than ever before, people are increasing their spending habits online. Dubai is prepared...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news