DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ATTAINING INSTANT TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAIYou can be applying through the Department of Economic Development (DED) or you can apply through a service centre as well. The documents differ according to the platform as well. If applying through DED, the process is quite hassle free as you only require the following:
- Business owner’s id is required in order to create an account to and get a UAE Pass Id.
- UAE residence/visit visa copy as well as emirates id of all foreign partners
- Passport copies of all partners
- No Object Certificate from the current sponsor of residence
- Passport copy and emirates of the local sponsor
COST OF APPLYING FOR INSTANT LICENSEThe cost of issuing a license, application, trade name license all depends upon the payment voucher that will be provided by the DED and may vary depending upon your business type but the general fees charged is AED 3,000 currently. NOTE: Due to covid-19, the government has lessened the fees to be charged at AED 250 for the initial year and from the 2nd year onwards 2.5% of the rent paid will be levied for renewal of the license. LOCAL SPONSOR FEES There will be sponsor fees charged separately depending upon the local sponsor of your business and the charge that was fixed after mutual negotiation. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit the DED e-services website and choose the option for Instant License
- Login with a UAE Pass ID created or as a guest and proceed to choose your business type based on the services you provide
- Choose the most fitting shareholding option followed by any 3 trade names.
- Provide the share capital that is injected into the business
- Fill the necessary application forms and submit the required documents as mentioned above.
- You will be issued a payment voucher based on which you can proceed to make the payment and get the license issued immediately
ADVANTAGES OF INSTANT LICENSE
- The application and issuing of the license will be completed within 24 hours
- It is financially viable and cost effective
- Entrepreneurs can start business with immediate effect
- Eliminates the hassle of having to submit multiple legal documents (MoA, Tenancy Contract)If you have any further queries or doubts in regards to setting up instant trade license then we at MSZ Consultancy can surely help you in avoiding the hassle and trouble. +971 52 544 1248 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
UAE(United Arab Emirates) has seen an exponential growth over the years and has created a breeding ground for very many industries to flourish. When we think of UAE, our focus always shifts to the construction industry however it...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news