DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ATTAINING INSTANT TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAIYou can be applying through the Department of Economic Development (DED) or you can apply through a service centre as well. The documents differ according to the platform as well. If applying through DED, the process is quite hassle free as you only require the following:
- Business owner’s id is required in order to create an account to and get a UAE Pass Id.
- UAE residence/visit visa copy as well as emirates id of all foreign partners
- Passport copies of all partners
- No Object Certificate from the current sponsor of residence
- Passport copy and emirates of the local sponsor
COST OF APPLYING FOR INSTANT LICENSEThe cost of issuing a license, application, trade name license all depends upon the payment voucher that will be provided by the DED and may vary depending upon your business type but the general fees charged is AED 3,000 currently. NOTE: Due to covid-19, the government has lessened the fees to be charged at AED 250 for the initial year and from the 2nd year onwards 2.5% of the rent paid will be levied for renewal of the license. LOCAL SPONSOR FEES There will be sponsor fees charged separately depending upon the local sponsor of your business and the charge that was fixed after mutual negotiation. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit the DED e-services website and choose the option for Instant License
- Login with a UAE Pass ID created or as a guest and proceed to choose your business type based on the services you provide
- Choose the most fitting shareholding option followed by any 3 trade names.
- Provide the share capital that is injected into the business
- Fill the necessary application forms and submit the required documents as mentioned above.
- You will be issued a payment voucher based on which you can proceed to make the payment and get the license issued immediately
ADVANTAGES OF INSTANT LICENSE
- The application and issuing of the license will be completed within 24 hours
- It is financially viable and cost effective
- Entrepreneurs can start business with immediate effect
- Eliminates the hassle of having to submit multiple legal documents (MoA, Tenancy Contract)If you have any further queries or doubts in regards to setting up instant trade license then we at MSZ Consultancy can surely help you in avoiding the hassle and trouble. +971 52 544 1248 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
An Introduction to UAE Taxes The United Arab Emirates has positioned itself as one of the most progressive business markets in the world, offering numerous incentives to investors hoping to take advantage of one of the most robust global markets and the ample business...
RAK Offshore: An Introduction The UAE has a long history of placing heavy resources into the development of its economy. By offering business and tax incentives for investors, they've managed to transform the region into one of the largest markets in the world....
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news