Currently, there are several spa businesses that are functioning in Dubai and there is still scope for starting a spa business. Due to many tourists and residents opting for carefree spa services, obtaining a spa license can be highly beneficial in Dubai.
How to set up a spa business and obtain a spa license in Dubai?
- Submit passport and visa copies of the business partners
- Obtain initial approval from the DED (Department of Economic Development) after choosing a name for your spa business
- Draft and sign the Memorandum of Association with the local service agent
- Sign the rental agreement
- Obtain approval from the planning section and health and safety division of the Dubai Municipality
- Submit all the necessary documents to the DED for final approval.
Guidelines for opening a spa business in Dubai:
- There should be the mandatory placing of spa board in front of the spa
- Appropriate lighting should be used for the spa facility
- A separate area should be assigned for beauty treatments
- Make sure to affix a washbasin beside the facial treatments zone
- There should be the placement of fireproof materials for hair removing services
- Installation of a water heater
- The furnishing must include cupboards, drawers, for cosmetics and towels
Everything you need to know while starting a Spa in Dubai:
- Range of services:
Decide on your target demographic category, and affirm on the requirement of a typical spa or the spa that will be providing additional beauty services.
- Spa business choices:
Spa business can be started from scratch or you can buy a franchise or purchase a pre-functioning spa.
- License and permits:
NOC, necessary certificates, insurance, grants, and permits have to be obtained from respective authorities for the smooth functioning of the business.
- Location hunting:
Choosing a strategic location can be one of the most challenging tasks while starting a spa business.
Why MSZ Consultancy?
We provide you the perfect business solutions for setting up any type of business, we also help in obtaining trade licenses from the respective authorities. Our team of experts will guide you through the step by step procedure for starting a business in Dubai. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai offers an operative environment to its companies which is extremely liberal and attractive in the Middle East region. Businesses like grocery or retail stores are the key pillars that promote such small sectors. In order to obtain a grocery license in Dubai,...
Dubai is one of the major hotspots central for tourism all over the world. Individuals from different countries travel to Dubai. The main reason for the increase in the tourism industry in Dubai is because of hospitality, entertainment facilities, beautiful beaches...
With the rise of aerial photography, the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA) and General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) have made it mandatory for every individual who attempts to fly a drone to obtain a drone license in Dubai. Hence if you are willing to fly a...
Dubai is one of the fastest-growing economies in the middle east. Investors from all around the world look for opportunities in the UAE market. Few of the businesses are growing tremendously in Dubai, for instance, a cafeteria business in Dubai. Abu Dhabi and Dubai...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero linkedinfacebookinstagramtwitter
While setting up a business in the UAE you need to know the difference between Free Zone and Mainland. There are pros and cons in both the jurisdiction as well as business opportunities for the entrepreneurs. The priorities can be the type of business activity,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.