How to set up a spa business and obtain a spa license in Dubai?
- Submit passport and visa copies of the business partners
- Obtain initial approval from the DED (Department of Economic Development) after choosing a name for your spa business
- Draft and sign the Memorandum of Association with the local service agent
- Sign the rental agreement
- Obtain approval from the planning section and health and safety division of the Dubai Municipality
- Submit all the necessary documents to the DED for final approval.
Guidelines for opening a spa business in Dubai:
- There should be the mandatory placing of spa board in front of the spa
- Appropriate lighting should be used for the spa facility
- A separate area should be assigned for beauty treatments
- Make sure to affix a washbasin beside the facial treatments zone
- There should be the placement of fireproof materials for hair removing services
- Installation of a water heater
- The furnishing must include cupboards, drawers, for cosmetics and towels
Everything you need to know while starting a Spa in Dubai:
- Range of services: Decide on your target demographic category, and affirm on the requirement of a typical spa or the spa that will be providing additional beauty services.
- Spa business choices: Spa business can be started from scratch or you can buy a franchise or purchase a pre-functioning spa.
- License and permits: NOC, necessary certificates, insurance, grants, and permits have to be obtained from respective authorities for the smooth functioning of the business.
- Location hunting: Choosing a strategic location can be one of the most challenging tasks while starting a spa business.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The accessibility of the internet facility and the usage of smartphones have helped growth in the eCommerce industry. Shopping every basic necessity online is a trend these days. Many individuals are moving from traditional shopping to online shopping. Starting an...
Dubai is one of the major business locations for businessmen and entrepreneurs. UAE is considered to be one of the most popular trading ports around the world. Starting a general trading business in Dubai is going to be beneficial for entrepreneurs. However, there are...
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.