Dubai is one of the cities where an individual can experience a luxury standard of living. The corporate lifestyle includes business meetings, events, global crowd, networking, and addressing the international market. The high standard of living in one of the major reasons for the success of the spa business in Dubai. In order to open a spa business, one has to obtain a spa license, understand the types of spa license, cost of spa business and how to start a business in Dubai.
Currently, there are several spa businesses that are functioning in Dubai and there is still scope for starting a spa business. Due to many tourists and residents opting for carefree spa services, obtaining a spa license can be highly beneficial in Dubai.
How to set up a spa business and obtain a spa license in Dubai?
- Submit passport and visa copies of the business partners
- Obtain initial approval from the DED (Department of Economic Development) after choosing a name for your spa business
- Draft and sign the Memorandum of Association with the local service agent
- Sign the rental agreement
- Obtain approval from the planning section and health and safety division of the Dubai Municipality
- Submit all the necessary documents to the DED for final approval.
Guidelines for opening a spa business in Dubai:
- There should be the mandatory placing of spa board in front of the spa
- Appropriate lighting should be used for the spa facility
- A separate area should be assigned for beauty treatments
- Make sure to affix a washbasin beside the facial treatments zone
- There should be the placement of fireproof materials for hair removing services
- Installation of a water heater
- The furnishing must include cupboards, drawers, for cosmetics and towels
Everything you need to know while starting a Spa in Dubai:
- Range of services: Decide on your target demographic category, and affirm on the requirement of a typical spa or the spa that will be providing additional beauty services.
- Spa business choices: Spa business can be started from scratch or you can buy a franchise or purchase a pre-functioning spa.
- License and permits: NOC, necessary certificates, insurance, grants, and permits have to be obtained from respective authorities for the smooth functioning of the business.
- Location hunting: Choosing a strategic location can be one of the most challenging tasks while starting a spa business.
Why MSZ Consultancy?
We provide you the perfect business solutions for setting up any type of business, we also help in obtaining trade licenses from the respective authorities. Our team of experts will guide you through the step by step procedure for starting a business in Dubai. Contact us today!