How to set up a spa business and obtain a spa license in Dubai?
- Submit passport and visa copies of the business partners
- Obtain initial approval from the DED (Department of Economic Development) after choosing a name for your spa business
- Draft and sign the Memorandum of Association with the local service agent
- Sign the rental agreement
- Obtain approval from the planning section and health and safety division of the Dubai Municipality
- Submit all the necessary documents to the DED for final approval.
Guidelines for opening a spa business in Dubai:
- There should be the mandatory placing of spa board in front of the spa
- Appropriate lighting should be used for the spa facility
- A separate area should be assigned for beauty treatments
- Make sure to affix a washbasin beside the facial treatments zone
- There should be the placement of fireproof materials for hair removing services
- Installation of a water heater
- The furnishing must include cupboards, drawers, for cosmetics and towels
Everything you need to know while starting a Spa in Dubai:
- Range of services: Decide on your target demographic category, and affirm on the requirement of a typical spa or the spa that will be providing additional beauty services.
- Spa business choices: Spa business can be started from scratch or you can buy a franchise or purchase a pre-functioning spa.
- License and permits: NOC, necessary certificates, insurance, grants, and permits have to be obtained from respective authorities for the smooth functioning of the business.
- Location hunting: Choosing a strategic location can be one of the most challenging tasks while starting a spa business.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is amongst the world’s famous destinations for business which is preferred by entrepreneurs. Due to its world-class infrastructure, global strategic location, attractive taxation benefits it is one of the best places for doing business in Dubai. There are many...
Dubai is a prominent business destination for global investors and business professionals. From manufacturing to selling, Dubai is one of the most profitable countries. The textile industry is booming and growing rapidly along with massive employee opportunities. If...
A trademark is a symbol, word, or logo that is registered legally through their use represents a brand or an enterprise. Trademark registration protects the logo and the brand name of your company. Trademarks are intellectual property rights governed and protected by...
There is a massive increase in businesses in the UAE. With the ever-changing rules and regulations, there is a huge demand for a law firm in Dubai. Due to its liberal business environment, taxation benefits, and world-class infrastructure, Dubai is considered a...
When it comes to starting a business, Dubai is one of the most preferable locations in the world. Due to its taxation benefits, many entrepreneurs are willing to start their business in the UAE. The government is also very supportive, the business incorporation...
Dubai is an ideal location when it comes to the apparel business. Because of its diversified populations and business-friendly environment, it provokes many business enterprises to flourish the opportunities. The population in the UAE is very keen to invest in the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.