How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The accessibility of the internet facility and the usage of smartphones have helped growth in the eCommerce industry. Shopping every basic necessity online is a trend these days. Many individuals are moving from traditional shopping to online shopping. Starting an...
Dubai is one of the major business locations for businessmen and entrepreneurs. UAE is considered to be one of the most popular trading ports around the world. Starting a general trading business in Dubai is going to be beneficial for entrepreneurs. However, there are...
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.