- September 5, 2019
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Dubai, Dubai Free Zone, Free zone company bank account, Free-zones in UAE, United Arab Emirates
How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE?
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org