How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai and the Sharjah Free Zone Dubai is one of the world's largest business hubs, with a thriving economy and endless opportunities for savvy investors. And for those looking to take advantage of the city’s advantageous economy, setting up a business in Sharjah Free...
Free Zones in the UAE Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can be an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to tap into the country's booming economy. One popular option for setting up a business in the UAE is to establish it in a free zone....
Business Centers in Dubai Dubai is a fantastic destination for investors looking for opportunities in the business world. The city and government authorities have implemented business-friendly regulations to encourage foreign investment, making it easier for companies...
Offshore Banking in Dubai Opening an offshore bank account in Dubai can be a great way to access the region's financial opportunities, even when operating from a remote location. Whether you're looking to start a business, invest in real estate, or manage your...
Dubai’s Economy Dubai's economy has been showing signs of steady growth even amid a worldwide economic slowdown. In fact, according to recent data, the GDP of Dubai rose by 4.6% last year, demonstrating the resilience and adaptability of the emirate's economy. This...
The UAE Space Agency The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has made significant strides in space technology in recent years. And the UAE Space Agency, established in 2014, is at the forefront of this development. The Agency's latest achievement is the creation of the first...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news