How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
When it comes to business-friendly cities, Dubai is at the top of the list. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in investing in the city’s growing sectors. If you’re ready to get your business started in Dubai, there are several steps and procedures...
Dubai has a reputation around the world as being a business-friendly city with excellent incentives for entrepreneurs. This is especially true for e-commerce businesses. Now, more than ever before, people are increasing their spending habits online. Dubai is prepared...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news