How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
5.66 Million Visits Since the opening of the Dubai Expo 2020 in October, Dubai has seen a massive influx of visitors to the region. And combined with the 50th Golden Jubilee celebrations, the numbers have grown to nearly 5.66 million visits as early December. Many...
Dubai is Boosting the UAE’s Economic Competitiveness With the pandemic causing untold amounts of disruption to travel and business around the globe, the UAE has shifted tactics to improve its economic health. As a result, authorities have rolled out a five-year plan...
Business Partnerships Can Be Lucrative and Exciting Forming a business partnership can undoubtedly be an Exhilarating experience! You've found a person that shares your ideas, interests, and goals. You work well together, have a shared vision, and the next logical...
Dubai is a Paradise Destination for Shoppers Whether you’re here to take in the sights or to get your chance to shop at some of the largest malls and festivals in the world, Dubai is a massive retail destination that is the envy of customers and potential investors...
The Food and Beverage Sector in the UAE Did you know that the UAE has one of the leading beverage markets in the Middle East? In fact, recent analysis shows that this region's food and beverage market is expected to increase by 6.9% each year. And with steadily...
The Entrepreneurial Nation Project In November, the UAE unveiled an initiative to bring at least 20 multi-billion dollar startups to the region by 2031. These startup companies, also known as ‘unicorns’ due to their rarity, are being drawn to the UAE due to...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news