How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
With businesses expanding rapidly in the UAE, more cities are adopting Free Trade Zones. One such Free Zone is the Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD), located in Abu Dhabi. This Free Zone is recognized as an industrial and administrative center for the region, with...
UAE Labor Law Changes Are Here Changes to the way private sector employment works in the UAE – including flexible working and shared jobs – were introduced in early 2022. These amended labor laws were first outlined by UAE government officials in November of 2021, and...
The UAE Family Visa The UAE has long been known as a bastion for business and one of the world's largest, most productive business hubs. Each day, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs travel to the region to make investments, find companies, and conduct business....
Forming a Mini Supermarket in the Meydan Free Zone If you've thought about opening your own mini supermarket, Dubai has many opportunities! It's a region with a bustling economy, business-friendly regulations, and relaxed tax responsibilities. As a result, many...
The UAE strives to maintain a business-friendly environment that provides its workforce with a comfortable work-life balance. After all, the UAE government has made huge strides over the years to develop the region into a world-class business hub that serves investors...
What’s a Dubai Intelaq License? Everything You Need to Know About Starting Your Small Home-Based Business
The Intelaq License Dubai, long known for its place as one of the largest global trading hubs, has launched an initiative for small-scale and home-based business owners. This license enables entrepreneurs to open and operate home-based business activities. For...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news