How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Introduction In recent years, Dubai’s food industry has grown to become a global tourist destination in its own right. The region is home to world-class cuisines, multi-cultural restaurants, and fantastic attractions. The love for food and fine dining has exploded in...
As the world around us continues to evolve, more and more entrepreneurs are forging new and clever business solutions that will pave the way for the world of tomorrow. Behind the many inspiring success stories lies important steps that business owners use to get...
Offshore company formations in the UAE have proven to be a very popular business setup category. Offshore company setup offers several advantages, including owing no tax or low tax to the local UAE government. Offshore companies are businesses that are allowed to...
The Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is an international economic center, strategically positioned on Al Maryah Island in Abu Dhabi. The financial center was established in 2013 by the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce, and became fully operational in October 2015. The ADGM...
What is VAT? Value Added Tax or VAT is a consumption tax imposed on goods and services, which is levied at each stage of the supply chain where value is added, ranging from production to the point of sale. VAT is based on consumption, rather than on income. Unlike...
Starting any type of business is a challenge in itself, but getting a new business off the ground in a foreign country adds another set of unique logistical challenges. Are you interested in launching your own consulting business in the UAE? If so, that’s a challenge...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news