How to Open Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
A free trade zone company bank account enables a company owner to make transactions and also to deal with other cash matters. A Free Zone Company Bank account opening is a complicated task to do. This is the point at which you need an expert account opening assistance to get the issues effectively. Banks in the UAE are the best entities in the region.
Advantages of Opening a Free Zone Company Bank Account in UAE
- Manage your resources easily.
- Helps in productive development of your business.
- Also, Manages business finances.
What are the Required Documents?
- Presence of all shareholders with original passports
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Incorporation documents of the Company (Certificate of Incorporation, Trade License, Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association, Share Certificate (s) and also Lease Agreement)
- Personal Profile/CV of shareholders
- Business Profile /Plan of the Company
- 3-4 (potential) customers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- 3-4 (potential) suppliers of the Company (preferably with contracts, invoices, etc.)
- Amount and also a source of initial funds to be credited in the account
- Monthly and annual turnover
- List of countries that the Company do business with
- Personal bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from the existing account
- Corporate bank statement for last 6 months (in English) from an existing account (if applicable)
- Bank reserve a right to request additional documents, depending on the client’s profile.
MSZ Consultancy at your service
We MSZ offer our services to each sort of small and also a large business in the UAE. We help companies to set up and also to develop in the United Arab Emirates market zone. Moreover, we help our customers in getting as well as in opening a bank account in various best prime banks. For further information, please email us on email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news