Setting up a Rehabilitation center in Dubai
UAE is bolstering development in every sector including the healthcare systems, the private sectors alike are recurrently upgrading to meet the international standards and also intended to create a world-class healthcare infrastructure.
A drug rehabilitation center goals to help thousands of people dealing with drug addictions and also to create a safer place. Let’s know the departments involved in the establishment of Rehabilitation Centre
- Department of Economic Development (DED),
- Dubai Land Department (RERA),
- Ministry of Labour (MOL),
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA),
- Dubai Municipality (DM)
- Ministry of Interior – DNRD
- Dubai Civil Defence (DCD),
- Dubai Courts etcetera
How to go about establishing a Rehabilitation Centre?
- A No Objection Certificate from Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is compulsory to present to DED for obtaining the Professional License of the Rehabilitation Centre,
- DHA has divided the rehabilitation activity into different categories based on medical professional’s specialty in medicine, physical or behavioral therapy and also psychiatry
- Trade Name Reservation and also Initial approval inquiry receipt from DED is applied.
- Then the center needs to enter into a tenancy agreement for the buildings and to get the Ejari from Dubai Land Department.
- Securing DHA Approval and NOC for the issuance of the rehabilitation center’s license requires further documentation and a floor plan as per guidelines of DHA Condition for Final approval.
- Inspection of the buildings is carried out as per the submitted and also approved floor plan.
- The Establishment Owner will appoint a medical director
For more details, contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news