How to start a bookkeeping service in Dubai?
Starting an accounting firm is one of the major business ideas that are in demand due to the introduction of new rules and demand for accounting firms in Dubai. But in order to set up an accounting firm, here’s everything you need to know.
3 major requirements to start a bookkeeping service in Dubai :
Obtain a degree in Accounting
It is important that you have a degree in accounting to start an accounting firm in Dubai. Also, a certificate will be proof that you are a professional accountant. The services in UAE are kept professional as per the relevant knowledge and the experience that you hold, hence it is necessary to hold a degree in accounting. Taking up the local exams such as the ECPA Exam would be highly recommended as it increases your chances of being approved.
A professional license is required to start an accounting firm in Dubai, you can obtain the license from the Department of Economic Development (DED), and start your business.
To start an accounting firm in Dubai, it is necessary to have an office space. Chances are you will get more clients when you have a professional office space. Physical office space will build confidence in your clients and increase your business. You can also rent office space of your choice in Dubai
Procedure for starting a Bookkeeping service in Dubai:
- The first step is to register the name of your company. The name can be of any choice of yours but it has to be with the legalities of the Dubai government.
- Decide on the company structure. Whether it is going to be a sole proprietorship, parentship firm, or an LLC
- Obtain initial approval from the Department of Economic Development (DED) and follow the legalities of the Dubai government
- Submit the necessary documents and proof of business to the government
- Rent an office space of your choice as mandated by the authorities for stating this business
- Obtain a professional license from the necessary authorities.
Benefits of starting this business:
- The cost of starting a bookkeeping service is minimum
- You can broaden your market by working virtually as well
- It is consistent work, that takes place on a regular basis
- You can become a specialist and increase your marketability
Now that you are aware of how to start your accounting firm business Why wait? If you have any difficulty in setting up a business in Dubai, contact MSZ Consultancy for the best business solutions.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is the world hub for every kind of business. Due to its strategic location, excellent infrastructure, that brings the world to its feet. The hospitality industry has a major role to play that defines innovation and creativity. It represents an infinite...
Dubai offers an operative environment to its companies which is extremely liberal and attractive in the Middle East region. Businesses like grocery or retail stores are the key pillars that promote such small sectors. In order to obtain a grocery license in Dubai,...
Dubai is one of the major hotspots central for tourism all over the world. Individuals from different countries travel to Dubai. The main reason for the increase in the tourism industry in Dubai is because of hospitality, entertainment facilities, beautiful beaches...
With the rise of aerial photography, the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA) and General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) have made it mandatory for every individual who attempts to fly a drone to obtain a drone license in Dubai. Hence if you are willing to fly a...
Dubai is one of the fastest-growing economies in the middle east. Investors from all around the world look for opportunities in the UAE market. Few of the businesses are growing tremendously in Dubai, for instance, a cafeteria business in Dubai. Abu Dhabi and Dubai...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero linkedinfacebookinstagramtwitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.