HR consultancy license in Dubai | UAE
HR Consultancy license allows recruitment, staffing, and also other company-related enhancement activities, like,
- Recruit staff/employees
- Lay and/or enhance HR policies according to the organization
- Define job descriptions for employees
- Promote development, training and also leadership programmes for the employees
- Expressly convey rules. regulations, guidelines, policies and also relevant company information (working hours, holidays, leaves and etcetera)
- Define and implement company culture, assess job satisfaction and also other life skills among employees
- Create and also implement an HR strategy
- Reform organization goals
In order to obtain an HR consultancy license,
Qualification – bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics with a minimum of 3 years’ of experience is essential.
Important Activity Codes
- Activity Group Consultancy – D – management, Information, and Marketing
- Activity Code 741406
- License Type Professional Activity Description
Note – An HR Consultancy license is not permitted to recruit staff/employees on brokerage or temporarily
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is known as a city of opportunities and is the commercial hub of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), transforming itself from an oil-dependent to one of the leading and economic innovation hubs in the world. Due to its flexible business setup governemnt policies and...
The gold industry in Dubai has been thriving since the 1940s due to its free trade policies which have encouraged traders from all over the world. Gold trading is one of the leading imports in Dubai. If you are an entrepreneur who is willing to start a gold trading...
Dubai is amongst the world’s famous destinations for business which is preferred by entrepreneurs. Due to its world-class infrastructure, global strategic location, attractive taxation benefits it is one of the best places for doing business in Dubai. There are many...
Dubai is a prominent business destination for global investors and business professionals. From manufacturing to selling, Dubai is one of the most profitable countries. The textile industry is booming and growing rapidly along with massive employee opportunities. If...
A trademark is a symbol, word, or logo that is registered legally through their use represents a brand or an enterprise. Trademark registration protects the logo and the brand name of your company. Trademarks are intellectual property rights governed and protected by...
There is a massive increase in businesses in the UAE. With the ever-changing rules and regulations, there is a huge demand for a law firm in Dubai. Due to its liberal business environment, taxation benefits, and world-class infrastructure, Dubai is considered a...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.