HR consultancy license in Dubai | UAE
HR Consultancy license allows recruitment, staffing, and also other company-related enhancement activities, like,
- Recruit staff/employees
- Lay and/or enhance HR policies according to the organization
- Define job descriptions for employees
- Promote development, training and also leadership programmes for the employees
- Expressly convey rules. regulations, guidelines, policies and also relevant company information (working hours, holidays, leaves and etcetera)
- Define and implement company culture, assess job satisfaction and also other life skills among employees
- Create and also implement an HR strategy
- Reform organization goals
In order to obtain an HR consultancy license,
Qualification – bachelor degree in Business Administration or Economics with a minimum of 3 years’ of experience is essential.
Important Activity Codes
- Activity Group Consultancy – D – management, Information, and Marketing
- Activity Code 741406
- License Type Professional Activity Description
Note – An HR Consultancy license is not permitted to recruit staff/employees on brokerage or temporarily
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news