- March 6, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Dubai, GCC, PCC, Work Visa
Indians who are wanting to apply for a work visa in UAE can obtain a good conduct certificate from a police station and the related-department.
- A pre-filled application form is submitted to obtain a copy of PCC
- You can obtain details of your passport from UAE authorities through a local police station, followed by,
- Submitting a request letter and essential documents,
- You will then receive a ‘clearance certificate’ from the Embassy or Consulate General of India (CGI)
- Emirates ID,
- ID card copy,
- Labour card,
- Health card,
- Driving license.
Work permit will be issued only after approval of a good conduct certificate, which proves your identity at least for the past 5 years.