To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an industrial company in Dubai with an aim to manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products then below are the steps to be followed:
Procedure to start an industrial company in Dubai and to obtain the industrial trade license:
- Choose an appropriate activity in terms of manufacturing product
- Choose a reliable local UAE sponsor (Partner) for company setup
- Submit the necessary documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for the name approval
- Sign the Memorandum of Association with notary public along with the local UAE sponsor
- Obtain NOC from the Ministry of Economy to get clearance for your industrial project and submit the required documents
- Opt for a proper warehouse to establish a manufacturing plant
- Obtain approval from Dubai’s municipality’s planning department for the industrial trade license
- Get NOC from the civil defense
- After getting all the approvals to submit the documents to the Department of Economic Development for obtaining a trade license
- Make the necessary payment and the license will be issued.
Why set up a business in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the major attractive regions for setting up a business, the reason being it is an incredibly welcoming and supporting business environment. Dubai is the main business hub for the Arabs and draws huge investments every year, driving the overall economy. In fact, there are various benefits to set up a business in Dubai:
- Vibrant Economy
- Low Tax
- Standard of living
- Startup Support
Be it any type of company formation, Business licensing in Dubai is a compulsory requirement. Since a license validates your company as a legal entity and defines you and your business enterprise.
Benefits of setting up an industrial company in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Maintaining Business privacy
- Low administrative burden
Setup your industrial company in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up an industrial company in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business Growth in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has emerged as a global leader in commerce and trade, with investors from all over the world traveling to the region to conduct business. For these small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), there has never been a better...
Changes in UAE Residency Rules Dubai, being one of the most popular emirates in the UAE, often has specific regulations related to visit visas and residency. These rules can include duration of stay, requirements for obtaining or renewing visas, and potential pathways...
Dubai’s Logistics Sector: A Market in Growth Mode The landscape of Dubai's logistics sector is undergoing a massive transformation thanks to the rapid growth of online retail commerce. This surge in e-commerce activities, both locally and globally, has spurred a wave...
Mainland Company Setup in Dubai Mainland business setup in Dubai offers a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong presence in the UAE. Thanks to its strategic geographic location and business-positive environment, the region has grown...
Emiratization Rule UAE The UAE has recently made efforts to bolster its local workforce through a series of amendments to its Emiratization rules. This strategic move is part of a broader Emiratization campaign to enhance the employment prospects for Emirati nationals...
Internal Business Audits in the UAE If you’re a business owner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you’re likely already familiar with internal business audits. These regular audits are a requirement for certain businesses and are dedicated to ensuring the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news