To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an industrial company in Dubai with an aim to manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products then below are the steps to be followed:
Procedure to start an industrial company in Dubai and to obtain the industrial trade license:
- Choose an appropriate activity in terms of manufacturing product
- Choose a reliable local UAE sponsor (Partner) for company setup
- Submit the necessary documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for the name approval
- Sign the Memorandum of Association with notary public along with the local UAE sponsor
- Obtain NOC from the Ministry of Economy to get clearance for your industrial project and submit the required documents
- Opt for a proper warehouse to establish a manufacturing plant
- Obtain approval from Dubai’s municipality’s planning department for the industrial trade license
- Get NOC from the civil defense
- After getting all the approvals to submit the documents to the Department of Economic Development for obtaining a trade license
- Make the necessary payment and the license will be issued.
Why set up a business in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the major attractive regions for setting up a business, the reason being it is an incredibly welcoming and supporting business environment. Dubai is the main business hub for the Arabs and draws huge investments every year, driving the overall economy. In fact, there are various benefits to set up a business in Dubai:
- Vibrant Economy
- Low Tax
- Standard of living
- Startup Support
Be it any type of company formation, Business licensing in Dubai is a compulsory requirement. Since a license validates your company as a legal entity and defines you and your business enterprise.
Benefits of setting up an industrial company in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Maintaining Business privacy
- Low administrative burden
Setup your industrial company in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up an industrial company in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Opportunity Awaits, But Experience is Paramount to Success With an ever-evolving business market, Abu Dhabi is quickly becoming one of the premier destinations for entrepreneurs and investors searching for lucrative endeavors. The region has worked to develop a...
Statutory Audits in the UAE Statutory audit requirements in Dubai are integral to ensuring financial transparency, accountability, and regulatory compliance for businesses operating in the region. The UAE has established an expansive legal framework that requires all...
UAE Labor Laws If you’re an entrepreneur interested in company formation in the UAE, one of the first things you’ll need to do is become familiar with the local labor laws. These labor laws cover a range of aspects, including working hours, leave entitlements,...
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news