To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an industrial company in Dubai with an aim to manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products then below are the steps to be followed:
Procedure to start an industrial company in Dubai and to obtain the industrial trade license:
- Choose an appropriate activity in terms of manufacturing product
- Choose a reliable local UAE sponsor (Partner) for company setup
- Submit the necessary documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for the name approval
- Sign the Memorandum of Association with notary public along with the local UAE sponsor
- Obtain NOC from the Ministry of Economy to get clearance for your industrial project and submit the required documents
- Opt for a proper warehouse to establish a manufacturing plant
- Obtain approval from Dubai’s municipality’s planning department for the industrial trade license
- Get NOC from the civil defense
- After getting all the approvals to submit the documents to the Department of Economic Development for obtaining a trade license
- Make the necessary payment and the license will be issued.
Why set up a business in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the major attractive regions for setting up a business, the reason being it is an incredibly welcoming and supporting business environment. Dubai is the main business hub for the Arabs and draws huge investments every year, driving the overall economy. In fact, there are various benefits to set up a business in Dubai:
- Vibrant Economy
- Low Tax
- Standard of living
- Startup Support
Be it any type of company formation, Business licensing in Dubai is a compulsory requirement. Since a license validates your company as a legal entity and defines you and your business enterprise.
Benefits of setting up an industrial company in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Maintaining Business privacy
- Low administrative burden
Setup your industrial company in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up an industrial company in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
8 Best Tips for Choosing a New Business Location in the UAE for 2023 By all measures, the UAE is a world-class destination – not just for visitors and tourists, but also for businesses. The UAE’s geographic position in the Middle East is strategic for being able to...
Dubai is home to one of the world's largest and most progressive business environments. From all around the globe, investors travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the vast array of business and regulatory benefits the region brings. Despite the...
The Place of Manufacturing in the UAE’s Growing Economy Manufacturing has been helping to shape the global economy since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution in the late 18th century, and it’s still an essential industry in the present-day 21st century, too. And...
For many investors and entrepreneurs, the first name that springs to mind when it comes to international business is “Dubai.” From around the world, folks travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the many lucrative incentives the region offers. And...
E-commerce Is a Big Business There are a lot of things to like about e-commerce. More shoppers are now buying online than ever before. And in addition to the burgeoning online traffic, another advantage for e-commerce business owners is that there’s no need to...
Why Starting a Business in the UAE Makes Good Sense The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has come a long way since its founding back in 1971. The UAE has been very intentional about building up its physical and technical infrastructure and has welcomed the inclusion of...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news