To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an industrial company in Dubai with an aim to manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products then below are the steps to be followed:
Procedure to start an industrial company in Dubai and to obtain the industrial trade license:
- Choose an appropriate activity in terms of manufacturing product
- Choose a reliable local UAE sponsor (Partner) for company setup
- Submit the necessary documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for the name approval
- Sign the Memorandum of Association with notary public along with the local UAE sponsor
- Obtain NOC from the Ministry of Economy to get clearance for your industrial project and submit the required documents
- Opt for a proper warehouse to establish a manufacturing plant
- Obtain approval from Dubai’s municipality’s planning department for the industrial trade license
- Get NOC from the civil defense
- After getting all the approvals to submit the documents to the Department of Economic Development for obtaining a trade license
- Make the necessary payment and the license will be issued.
Why set up a business in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the major attractive regions for setting up a business, the reason being it is an incredibly welcoming and supporting business environment. Dubai is the main business hub for the Arabs and draws huge investments every year, driving the overall economy. In fact, there are various benefits to set up a business in Dubai:
- Vibrant Economy
- Low Tax
- Standard of living
- Startup Support
Be it any type of company formation, Business licensing in Dubai is a compulsory requirement. Since a license validates your company as a legal entity and defines you and your business enterprise.
Benefits of setting up an industrial company in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Maintaining Business privacy
- Low administrative burden
Setup your industrial company in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up an industrial company in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news