International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Food and Beverage Sector in the UAE Did you know that the UAE has one of the leading beverage markets in the Middle East? In fact, recent analysis shows that this region's food and beverage market is expected to increase by 6.9% each year. And with steadily...
The Entrepreneurial Nation Project In November, the UAE unveiled an initiative to bring at least 20 multi-billion dollar startups to the region by 2031. These startup companies, also known as ‘unicorns’ due to their rarity, are being drawn to the UAE due to...
Why Dubai’s Property Market is Blowing Up Dubai’s real estate market is red hot right now, emerging from the massive economic downturn brought on by the Coronavirus pandemic. Foreign investors and travelers hoping to avoid lockdowns are spurring an enormous buying...
Why Abu Dhabi is the Newest Choice for Businesses Did you know that Abu Dhabi is slashing its business registration costs by 90%? In July, authorities have ramped up efforts to increase business in the region. Business setup fees in Abu Dhabi have are now cut to AED...
National Day: What is it and Why Does the UAE Celebrate? What is National Day? This holiday marks the anniversary of when the Emirates joined together to form the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1971. It's a day of grand celebrations that includes shows, air shows,...
An Introduction to Accounting Training Businesses in Dubai Are you planning to set up an accounting training center in the UAE? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Many investors travel to Dubai each year to take advantage of the region's favorable business...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news