International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Due to the global pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly developing around the world. In fact, it is now one of the fastest-growing segments in the retail industry. This sector is immense, with a wide array of different industries available to potential...
Introducing Dubai’s CommerCity, an intelligent, quality-focused corporate ecosystem that supports innovation and cutting-edge technology Dubai’s CommerCity is the first and largest free zone dedicated entirely to e-commerce. Its primary focus is fostering the growth...
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Retail Business in the UAE: From Supply & Demand to Trade Licenses
An Amazing Recovery: Retail Sales in the UAE to Hit $58 Billion by the End of 2021 The significant increase in retail sales can likely be attributed to rapidly increasing vaccination rates throughout the Emirates. Higher vaccination rates and fewer active Covid cases...
Abu Dhabi: The Manhattan of the Middle East If you are searching for a bustling city that's full of vibrancy and never-ending energy, then Abu Dhabi may just be your new favorite destination. Dubbed the "Manhattan of the Middle East," this city is populated with...
Grow Your Business in the Tech Capital of the UAE! We live in a world that becomes more technologically advanced every day. It only makes sense that, as the digital world and the real world combine, our finances will get wrapped up in technology, too. After all, if...
Why You Should Start Your IT Business in Dubai’s Free Zones Dubai’s market has boomed in recent years thanks to the UAE government’s focus on transitioning its economy away from oil and toward tourism and business. This boom, in part, is thanks to the many free zones...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news