International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
National Day: What is it and Why Does the UAE Celebrate? What is National Day? This holiday marks the anniversary of when the Emirates joined together to form the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1971. It's a day of grand celebrations that includes shows, air shows,...
An Introduction to Accounting Training Businesses in Dubai Are you planning to set up an accounting training center in the UAE? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Many investors travel to Dubai each year to take advantage of the region's favorable business...
The Aerospace Industry in the UAE The UAE is home to a flourishing aerospace industry that has quickly grown to become one of the largest markets in the world. The region has a strong demand for businesses that provide both civilian and military aircraft. And despite...
Growth in the UAE’s Bakery Industry Whether you’re an amateur baker or a legendary pro, many citizens of Dubai are finding a newfound interest in the art of baking. So it’s no surprise that many of these bakers are thinking of starting their own bakery. And while many...
What is The Meydan Free Zone? The Meydan Free Zone (MFZ), established in 2009, is a commerce jurisdiction located in Dubai’s business epicenter. For investors seeking lucrative entrepreneurial opportunities, this free zone offers several advantages over competing...
What is an Offshore Company? An offshore company is a legal business entity that is formed to operate outside of its registered jurisdiction. Businesses developing here are given an option of two jurisdictions, the Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) and the Jebel Ali Free Zone...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news