Investor visa Dubai
Investor visa Dubai – For every foreign investor or international entity, it is compulsory to get an investor visa in order to legalize the business. The investor visa process in Dubai is managed by immigration department in Dubai (GDRFA-D).
→GDRFA-D (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai)
Types of investor visa in UAE
The types of investor visa in UAE are following below.
- Free zone investor visa
- Mainland LLC investor visa
What are the documents required to get an investor visa in Dubai?
If you are submitted the required documents for the investors visa process then there shall be a medical examination and investor visa stamping process will be initiated. Documents for entry permit, medical and for visa stamping are following below
1. For entry permit
• Entry Permit
• Valid Passport Copies
• Trade License Copy
• Four Photograph for Visa application (white background)
• Memorandum of Association (MOA)
• Original Emirate ID of the partner
• Service Agent Contract and Partnership Contract (in case of professional licensed company)
• List of Partners in the Company
• Copies of Immigration Card
2. For the medical
• Typed Application
• Original Passport
• Two Photograph (white background)
• Copy of entry permit
3. For the visa stamping
• Visa stamping application form
• One Photograph (white background)
• Original Visa
• Emirates ID application form
• Original Medical Certificate
• Original Passport
• Establishment Card
• LLC Agreement (in case of LLC)
• List of Partners
• Other Licenses such as professional, commercial and industrial
What are the procedures for obtaining an investor visa in Dubai?
Important steps for obtaining an investor visa are following below
Step 1: Application for an investor’s visa
Fill the Investor Visa application with all the required details correctly.
Step 2: Submission of the required documents
Submit the relevant documents along with the application and then pay the fee for it.
Step 3: Visa Issuance
The visa will be sent to your email and then you can travel to the UAE. If the investor is inside the country then apply for amendment in the visa position with an extra cost on it.
Step 4: Medical Examination
The investor will undergo a normal medical test as per the law for further procedure.
Step 5: Emirates ID Application
The Emirates ID is one of the most important identification documents in the UAE, which will also be processed.
Step 6: Visa Stamping
If you have completed all the above steps then the final step is visa stamping in your passport.
The following benefits are available to Dubai investor visa holders:
• You will get complete investment repatriation.
• There will be no corporate taxes imposed. As a result, there is a cost that may be completely eliminated from the equation.
• Hiring overseas employees will benefit the investor, which has shown to be a winning formula.
• The validity of a visa can be extended.
• Opening a corporate bank account in UAE has become very simple and easy.
• The investors are legally permitted to hold the emirate ID.
If you want to obtain an investor visa in Dubai then Contact MSZ Consultancy. We will assist you to get the investor visa in Dubai and also for setting up your business in Dubai. We have 12 years of experience in dealing with all types of visas in Dubai and other emirates of UAE. For further information Contact us: +97142297508/+971589827842 or Email us: email@example.com