LLC Company Setup in Abu Dhabi
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most widely recognized incorporate commercial entities that business people as well as corporations can build up in the UAE. With a fast and simple procedure and a wide scope of business motivations, Business people favor LLCs as well as corporations that need to enter the UAE market and also build up a strong balance in the Middle East region.
The present law on commercial entities in UAE requires limited liability companies to have at least one Emirati partner. Therefore, this implies that the local partner must claim 51% of the shares and expatriate will claim 49% of the shares in the LLC.
Required documents for LLC Company Set up in Abu Dhabi
- Brief project description
- 5 Proposed name for the company
- Office tenancy contract (Attested by the RERA /Land Department)
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Passport-size photo of shareholder (with a white background)
- Visa page or UAE entry stamp page of the proposed shareholder (s)
- Shareholder (s) background (CV)
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the current sponsor if the shareholder or manager is working in the UAE
- POA in our favor (optional)
- UAE nationals passport copy/Emirates ID copy and also a Family Book
Advantages of LLC Company in Abu Dhabi
- No local corporate tax.
- Complete repatriation of capital funds as well as profits.
- No particular least amount required for capital investment.
- The investor will get a UAE residence visa.
- The company can set up several offices.
- Investors can gain a UAE residence visa for the family.
- Open worldwide and also corporate banks effectively.
How MSZ will assist you
We will use our full ability and experience to deal with every single required document to set up your LLC Company in Abu Dhabi. At MSZ Consultancy, we provide you with fair answers, straightforwardness, reliability, and also viable timelines, so you are completely updated.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news