LLC Company Setup in Abu Dhabi
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most widely recognized incorporate commercial entities that business people as well as corporations can build up in the UAE. With a fast and simple procedure and a wide scope of business motivations, Business people favor LLCs as well as corporations that need to enter the UAE market and also build up a strong balance in the Middle East region.
The present law on commercial entities in UAE requires limited liability companies to have at least one Emirati partner. Therefore, this implies that the local partner must claim 51% of the shares and expatriate will claim 49% of the shares in the LLC.
Required documents for LLC Company Set up in Abu Dhabi
- Brief project description
- 5 Proposed name for the company
- Office tenancy contract (Attested by the RERA /Land Department)
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Passport-size photo of shareholder (with a white background)
- Visa page or UAE entry stamp page of the proposed shareholder (s)
- Shareholder (s) background (CV)
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the current sponsor if the shareholder or manager is working in the UAE
- POA in our favor (optional)
- UAE nationals passport copy/Emirates ID copy and also a Family Book
Advantages of LLC Company in Abu Dhabi
- No local corporate tax.
- Complete repatriation of capital funds as well as profits.
- No particular least amount required for capital investment.
- The investor will get a UAE residence visa.
- The company can set up several offices.
- Investors can gain a UAE residence visa for the family.
- Open worldwide and also corporate banks effectively.
How MSZ will assist you
We will use our full ability and experience to deal with every single required document to set up your LLC Company in Abu Dhabi. At MSZ Consultancy, we provide you with fair answers, straightforwardness, reliability, and also viable timelines, so you are completely updated.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
8 Best Tips for Choosing a New Business Location in the UAE for 2023 By all measures, the UAE is a world-class destination – not just for visitors and tourists, but also for businesses. The UAE’s geographic position in the Middle East is strategic for being able to...
Dubai is home to one of the world's largest and most progressive business environments. From all around the globe, investors travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the vast array of business and regulatory benefits the region brings. Despite the...
The Place of Manufacturing in the UAE’s Growing Economy Manufacturing has been helping to shape the global economy since the dawn of the Industrial Revolution in the late 18th century, and it’s still an essential industry in the present-day 21st century, too. And...
For many investors and entrepreneurs, the first name that springs to mind when it comes to international business is “Dubai.” From around the world, folks travel here to conduct business and take advantage of the many lucrative incentives the region offers. And...
E-commerce Is a Big Business There are a lot of things to like about e-commerce. More shoppers are now buying online than ever before. And in addition to the burgeoning online traffic, another advantage for e-commerce business owners is that there’s no need to...
Why Starting a Business in the UAE Makes Good Sense The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has come a long way since its founding back in 1971. The UAE has been very intentional about building up its physical and technical infrastructure and has welcomed the inclusion of...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news