LLC Company Setup in Abu Dhabi
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most widely recognized incorporate commercial entities that business people as well as corporations can build up in the UAE. With a fast and simple procedure and a wide scope of business motivations, Business people favor LLCs as well as corporations that need to enter the UAE market and also build up a strong balance in the Middle East region.
The present law on commercial entities in UAE requires limited liability companies to have at least one Emirati partner. Therefore, this implies that the local partner must claim 51% of the shares and expatriate will claim 49% of the shares in the LLC.
Required documents for LLC Company Set up in Abu Dhabi
- Brief project description
- 5 Proposed name for the company
- Office tenancy contract (Attested by the RERA /Land Department)
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Passport-size photo of shareholder (with a white background)
- Visa page or UAE entry stamp page of the proposed shareholder (s)
- Shareholder (s) background (CV)
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the current sponsor if the shareholder or manager is working in the UAE
- POA in our favor (optional)
- UAE nationals passport copy/Emirates ID copy and also a Family Book
Advantages of LLC Company in Abu Dhabi
- No local corporate tax.
- Complete repatriation of capital funds as well as profits.
- No particular least amount required for capital investment.
- The investor will get a UAE residence visa.
- The company can set up several offices.
- Investors can gain a UAE residence visa for the family.
- Open worldwide and also corporate banks effectively.
How MSZ will assist you
We will use our full ability and experience to deal with every single required document to set up your LLC Company in Abu Dhabi. At MSZ Consultancy, we provide you with fair answers, straightforwardness, reliability, and also viable timelines, so you are completely updated.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
An Introduction to UAE Taxes The United Arab Emirates has positioned itself as one of the most progressive business markets in the world, offering numerous incentives to investors hoping to take advantage of one of the most robust global markets and the ample business...
RAK Offshore: An Introduction The UAE has a long history of placing heavy resources into the development of its economy. By offering business and tax incentives for investors, they've managed to transform the region into one of the largest markets in the world....
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news