LLC Company Setup in Abu Dhabi
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most widely recognized incorporate commercial entities that business people as well as corporations can build up in the UAE. With a fast and simple procedure and a wide scope of business motivations, Business people favor LLCs as well as corporations that need to enter the UAE market and also build up a strong balance in the Middle East region.
The present law on commercial entities in UAE requires limited liability companies to have at least one Emirati partner. Therefore, this implies that the local partner must claim 51% of the shares and expatriate will claim 49% of the shares in the LLC.
Required documents for LLC Company Set up in Abu Dhabi
- Brief project description
- 5 Proposed name for the company
- Office tenancy contract (Attested by the RERA /Land Department)
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Passport-size photo of shareholder (with a white background)
- Visa page or UAE entry stamp page of the proposed shareholder (s)
- Shareholder (s) background (CV)
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the current sponsor if the shareholder or manager is working in the UAE
- POA in our favor (optional)
- UAE nationals passport copy/Emirates ID copy and also a Family Book
Advantages of LLC Company in Abu Dhabi
- No local corporate tax.
- Complete repatriation of capital funds as well as profits.
- No particular least amount required for capital investment.
- The investor will get a UAE residence visa.
- The company can set up several offices.
- Investors can gain a UAE residence visa for the family.
- Open worldwide and also corporate banks effectively.
How MSZ will assist you
We will use our full ability and experience to deal with every single required document to set up your LLC Company in Abu Dhabi. At MSZ Consultancy, we provide you with fair answers, straightforwardness, reliability, and also viable timelines, so you are completely updated.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Business Liquidation: An Introduction Despite being home to one of the most hospitable business environments globally, businesses in Dubai can still fail. Sometimes this occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like falling demand for certain products, recessions, or...
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news