LLC Company Setup in Abu Dhabi
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most widely recognized incorporate commercial entities that business people as well as corporations can build up in the UAE. With a fast and simple procedure and a wide scope of business motivations, Business people favor LLCs as well as corporations that need to enter the UAE market and also build up a strong balance in the Middle East region.
The present law on commercial entities in UAE requires limited liability companies to have at least one Emirati partner. Therefore, this implies that the local partner must claim 51% of the shares and expatriate will claim 49% of the shares in the LLC.
Required documents for LLC Company Set up in Abu Dhabi
- Brief project description
- 5 Proposed name for the company
- Office tenancy contract (Attested by the RERA /Land Department)
- Passport copy of shareholder (s)
- Passport-size photo of shareholder (with a white background)
- Visa page or UAE entry stamp page of the proposed shareholder (s)
- Shareholder (s) background (CV)
- No objection certificate (NOC) from the current sponsor if the shareholder or manager is working in the UAE
- POA in our favor (optional)
- UAE nationals passport copy/Emirates ID copy and also a Family Book
Advantages of LLC Company in Abu Dhabi
- No local corporate tax.
- Complete repatriation of capital funds as well as profits.
- No particular least amount required for capital investment.
- The investor will get a UAE residence visa.
- The company can set up several offices.
- Investors can gain a UAE residence visa for the family.
- Open worldwide and also corporate banks effectively.
How MSZ will assist you
We will use our full ability and experience to deal with every single required document to set up your LLC Company in Abu Dhabi. At MSZ Consultancy, we provide you with fair answers, straightforwardness, reliability, and also viable timelines, so you are completely updated.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news