What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
For further information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is the world hub for every kind of business. Due to its strategic location, excellent infrastructure, that brings the world to its feet. The hospitality industry has a major role to play that defines innovation and creativity. It represents an infinite...
Dubai offers an operative environment to its companies which is extremely liberal and attractive in the Middle East region. Businesses like grocery or retail stores are the key pillars that promote such small sectors. In order to obtain a grocery license in Dubai,...
Dubai is one of the major hotspots central for tourism all over the world. Individuals from different countries travel to Dubai. The main reason for the increase in the tourism industry in Dubai is because of hospitality, entertainment facilities, beautiful beaches...
With the rise of aerial photography, the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA) and General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) have made it mandatory for every individual who attempts to fly a drone to obtain a drone license in Dubai. Hence if you are willing to fly a...
Dubai is one of the fastest-growing economies in the middle east. Investors from all around the world look for opportunities in the UAE market. Few of the businesses are growing tremendously in Dubai, for instance, a cafeteria business in Dubai. Abu Dhabi and Dubai...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero linkedinfacebookinstagramtwitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.