What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
For further information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is known as a city of opportunities and is the commercial hub of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), transforming itself from an oil-dependent to one of the leading and economic innovation hubs in the world. Due to its flexible business setup governemnt policies and...
The gold industry in Dubai has been thriving since the 1940s due to its free trade policies which have encouraged traders from all over the world. Gold trading is one of the leading imports in Dubai. If you are an entrepreneur who is willing to start a gold trading...
Dubai is amongst the world’s famous destinations for business which is preferred by entrepreneurs. Due to its world-class infrastructure, global strategic location, attractive taxation benefits it is one of the best places for doing business in Dubai. There are many...
Dubai is a prominent business destination for global investors and business professionals. From manufacturing to selling, Dubai is one of the most profitable countries. The textile industry is booming and growing rapidly along with massive employee opportunities. If...
A trademark is a symbol, word, or logo that is registered legally through their use represents a brand or an enterprise. Trademark registration protects the logo and the brand name of your company. Trademarks are intellectual property rights governed and protected by...
There is a massive increase in businesses in the UAE. With the ever-changing rules and regulations, there is a huge demand for a law firm in Dubai. Due to its liberal business environment, taxation benefits, and world-class infrastructure, Dubai is considered a...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.