What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news