What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news