What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news