What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
For further information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is known for its abundance of business opportunities, many entrepreneurs and businessmen find their business hub in the UAE. Dubai is a home for freelancers as well. If you are a freelancer and looking for an opportunity to start your career, then Dubai is a...
Kiosk business is retailing merchandising units installed in the shopping malls. Dubai has vast business opportunities that create sufficient spaces for entrepreneurs and small to large business scales. Set up a kiosk business in Dubai in the famous malls in the UAE....
Setting up a catering business in Dubai is one of the best options entrepreneurs can choose, as UAE is a hub for both small and large businesses and is one of the great opportunities to start. Dubai is also known for its big fat weddings and people prefer varieties in...
Dubai is one of the major business hubs and is rapidly growing globally. It is the most attractive place to set up a business. More and more entrepreneurs across the globe are expanding their business and bringing their ideas into reality in this booming industry....
The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you...
Dubai is known for its business opportunities around the world. Due to its compelling infrastructure and commercial environment which are a few of the major reasons for business setup. Setting up an accounting and auditing firm in Dubai is one of the fastest-growing...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.