What’s LLC Company Formation In UAE?
A mainland LLC (Limited Liability Company) formation in Dubai is a conventional kind of business setup that provides you the opportunity to trade anywhere within the Dubai & UAE, the extended Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states.
It is believed that 51% of shares of Mainland LLC are reserved to local sponsor while the foreign owner will get 49% of shares of the company (while profits can be distributed differently).
The Mainland LLC formation in Dubai can be formed with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders, whose liability is limited to their share in the business capital.
Significant Steps for setting up a Mailand LLC in Dubai
- Passport copies of all the shareholders, sponsor and also managers
- NOC from the sponsor if the partner or manager has a residence visa in UAE
- Registration application form
- Registration of Trade name
- Initial approval from the DED
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) (duly attested from the public notary)
- Bank reference letter for each shareholder
- Location plan and tenancy contract attested by Dubai Municipality’s Planning Department and Civil Defense Department
Procedure to setup an LLC in Dubai
- Choose the proper legal type of your company
- Select the unique name and the activities involved under the company
- Choose an appropriate location that suits you according to the type of your business activity.
- Gather all the necessary documents and also submit them to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Get approval from relevant regulatory and government authorities (in case your business will conduct specific activities)
- Obtain a Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MOA), Share Certificate and Tenancy Agreement from relevant authorities
- Get visas, labor cards, and other legal documents
Advantages of Setting Up an LLC in Dubai
- Less paper-work required for the formation of an LLC (no need to hold annual meetings and also file annual reports).
- Freedom to employ number of shareholders in an LLC.
- Companies can also avoid double taxation
- LLC may conduct any type of business activity excluding insurance, banking, and also investment
- The investors of an LLC enjoy investors visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts and also avail credit facilities
- No restrictions on real estate ownership
- LLC can also have one or more owners
For further information, Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Like any other business, photography business in Dubai has infinite opportunities for professional photographers. Setting up a photography company in Dubai can be registered by following the necessary procedures. One can start a photography company in Dubai at a Free...
Financial Consultancy license in Dubai offers a wide range of services to businesses ranging from small firms to global firms. It includes budgeting, fundraising, debt management, and financial advising. Financial consultants help in planning accurate business...
Dubai’s economy has stable growth and the balanced development of different countries. Setting up a logistics company in Dubai is a favorable location. The logistics business is one of the most profitable businesses in Dubai. There is an infinite logistics company...
The accessibility of the internet facility and the usage of smartphones have helped growth in the eCommerce industry. Shopping every basic necessity online is a trend these days. Many individuals are moving from traditional shopping to online shopping. Starting an...
Dubai is one of the major business locations for businessmen and entrepreneurs. UAE is considered to be one of the most popular trading ports around the world. Starting a general trading business in Dubai is going to be beneficial for entrepreneurs. However, there are...
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.